My first with Lowes bought products

Very good call on that. I just normally see a steak or something alike going vertical is all. Just caught me off guard :) :lol:

If you can nurse them back to health you have most of it all under your belt ;) They will get healthier!
Lol, I'm a carpenter, it's the first thing I thought of.

Just out of curiosity, how often would you give nutrients to a plant this size? The tallest is 18-20" tall. The plants are right at 8 weeks. But the first 3 weeks of their life they were set aside and forgot about. That's how I got them. They were gonna get thrown out. So I'm sure they are small for their age. First grow, so I have no clue.

They are autos? Or dont know? (Just given the fact they were given to you).

I would probably feed nutrients every 2nd to 3rd watering. If photo I would be feeding 1/2 strength by this point. (But some would do full strength, I generally veg mine for 2 months though because I manifold and lots of lst. (I grow large flat plants)

I dont grow with miracle grow however because it is slow release, it has a high chance of giving your plants too much nitrogen when in flower (so I stay clear of it) In flower you want to mostly cut it N.

I would go every 3 grows to add your nutes however after thinking and rambling on more, outside the soil tends to dry out faster where I am at, so you will water more frequently.

If we knew how old, strain etc etc it would be easier to determine but we dont, so lets start here:

Do they have any flowers coming at this point? (If they do chances are auto, if they dont probably photo --although if clones they may have preflowers).

Lets see if we can figure this out first, get us on the right page :) (note: if photoperiod I will get you to top them to get additional colas (more bud in the end). -- I can explain if you want to take a pic of the tops, and we can shoot there)

Have a look at the nodes to see if flowers though :) If unsure snap a few pics!

Sorry for the ramble, bad grammer and such, lots of stuff going through the mind!

I would probably feed nutrients every 2nd to 3rd watering. If photo I would be feeding 1/2 strength by this point. (But some would do full strength, I generally veg mine for 2 months though because I manifold and lots of lst. (I grow large flat plants)

I dont grow with miracle grow however because it is slow release, it has a high chance of giving your plants too much nitrogen when in flower (so I stay clear of it) In flower you want to mostly cut it N.

I would go every 3 grows to add your nutes however after thinking and rambling on more, outside the soil tends to dry out faster where I am at, so you will water more frequently.

If we knew how old, strain etc etc it would be easier to determine but we dont, so lets start here:

Do they have any flowers coming at this point? (If they do chances are auto, if they dont probably photo --although if clones they may have preflowers).

Lets see if we can figure this out first, get us on the right page :) (note: if photoperiod I will get you to top them to get additional colas (more bud in the end). -- I can explain if you want to take a pic of the tops, and we can shoot there)

Sorry for the ramble, bad grammer and such, lots of stuff going through the mind!

Ha, didnt read any of the posts here prior to my comment just reasing them now :p

Here are some close ups of three of the plants. The fourth is just now starting to grow, I thought I lost her several times.
IMG_1358.JPG
IMG_1359.JPG
IMG_1362.JPG
IMG_1364.JPG

Here are some close ups of three of the plants. The fourth is just now starting to grow, I thought I lost her several times.
View attachment 1084621View attachment 1084622View attachment 1084623View attachment 1084624

There are quite a few buds forming. Since I focus mainly on photoperiod, can anyone confirm if this is an auto? (Week 8) as far as I know it should have more, but again not 100% sure with this one.

If it is an auto may not want to top at this point :(

I may or may not be high.......so here is the pictures you actually asked for.....
IMG_1366.JPG
IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1372.JPG

I may or may not be high.......so here is the pictures you actually asked for.....View attachment 1084627View attachment 1084628View attachment 1084629

hmmm...i may or may not be high, but yup, me gonna say they're autoz & that they were probly just delayed a bit becuz of the "forgotten about" period...and as far as nutez, me can't advise, cuz me don't uze em at all, except for molassez :biggrin: they're outside, right, so they're gettin rainwater i assume-?...and well, judging by the rest of the plant world on this planet, that & sunlight seem to have worked out just fine for billionz of yearz now, so...jus sayin :smoking: ppp

Plants cannot tell the if cations they are taking up comes from big box nutes or Himalayan Kangaroo Kaka. Lots of growers have really strong opinions and yet we all seem to be happy with our grows.

I will say to avoid the time release stuff because canna is a two stage critter with different needs in veg/bloom.

Your plants look pretty solid for a first time grow. A few bumps in the road are normal. If you are in OK then you are pretty close to me and the sunshine won't drop below 12 hours until September. So your job I to have them girls healthy and bushy when the real bloom starts (I'm assuming they are photos)

Keep it up, I'm subbed.

Back