My first with Lowes bought products

I may or may not be high.......so here is the pictures you actually asked for.....View attachment 1084627View attachment 1084628View attachment 1084629

Im going to confirm autos from these pics. I assume you have about 16hrs light. You definitely have buddlets, so not a time to top now. (Photoperiods require 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness to flower)

Just give lots of water now and maybe feed them once a week pending on how much your watering and let em finish :)

Check the trichomes for cloudy/amber to know when its done ;)

Plants cannot tell the if cations they are taking up comes from big box nutes or Himalayan Kangaroo Kaka. Lots of growers have really strong opinions and yet we all seem to be happy with our grows.

I will say to avoid the time release stuff because canna is a two stage critter with different needs in veg/bloom.

Your plants look pretty solid for a first time grow. A few bumps in the road are normal. If you are in OK then you are pretty close to me and the sunshine won't drop below 12 hours until September. So your job I to have them girls healthy and bushy when the real bloom starts (I'm assuming they are photos)

Keep it up, I'm subbed.
Damint we arnt agreeing on photo or auto. :)

Just curious as to why :)

Imo there are to many hairs to be a preflower. He has budletts forming (clump) hense why I am thinking autos :)

Plants cannot tell the if cations they are taking up comes from big box nutes or Himalayan Kangaroo Kaka. Lots of growers have really strong opinions and yet we all seem to be happy with our grows.

I will say to avoid the time release stuff because canna is a two stage critter with different needs in veg/bloom.

Your plants look pretty solid for a first time grow. A few bumps in the road are normal. If you are in OK then you are pretty close to me and the sunshine won't drop below 12 hours until September. So your job I to have them girls healthy and bushy when the real bloom starts (I'm assuming they are photos)

Keep it up, I'm subbed.

Thanks archaic. I'm kinda going at it blind. The only reason I used miracle grow was because it was given to me with the plants.

Im going to confirm autos from these pics. I assume you have about 16hrs light. You definitely have buddlets, so not a time to top now. (Photoperiods require 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness to flower)

Just give lots of water now and maybe feed them once a week pending on how much your watering and let em finish :)

Check the trichomes for cloudy/amber to know when its done ;)

I'm watering every three days.

Back