New Grower My First Grow - RQS Northern Lights

So far so good it seems.

She was pinch topped, some more LST and a wee skoach of defoliation today with a good hearty drink to follow-up :pop:

Attachments

• topped1.jpg
    topped1.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 109
  • topped2.jpg
    topped2.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 108
Note to self - turn off the damn LED next time you even think about taking photos!!!

I can assure she doesn't look that colour, whatever that is. She is bonny and green.

Day 19 and she keeps on trucking. Got some shots in natural light this time.

A wee bit of gentle LST (damn, this girl gets bushy!) and a good old drink for her today.

Attachments

• daynineteen.jpg
    daynineteen.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 103
  • d19.jpg
    d19.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 104
  • day19.jpg
    day19.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 109
Day 24 and the lady from del Monte keeps saying yes.

I have given her a few heavy rounds of LST and defoliation but she just keeps getting bushier and bushier. She snubs her nose at all my attempts to tame her. A free spirit and healthy one.

I am quite confused by all I read before growing about how delicate these autoflowers were - they seem pretty damn resilient, like a weed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 95
I am happy to say she looks absolutely wonderful.

A few sessions of very hearty defoliation and LST and each time she recovers in hours it seems - truly a wonderful plant. If it ends up with half the flavour and strength I hope for then it it will be mental. Shout out again to @RoyalQueenSeeds and BioBizz nutes and soil.

I'm no expert but I count well over 15 flower sites so I'm hoping a decent harvest is in store.

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 4thapril.jpg
    4thapril.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 92
  • fourthapril.jpg
    fourthapril.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 91
  • on44.jpg
    on44.jpg