New Grower My First Grow - RQS Northern Lights

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Skywalker OG; Blueberry Kush: The Truth
Hi Guys,

After the disappointment with my Mephisto Triangle Kush not popping (I'm sure somehow that must have been my fault) I have what seems to be a nice healthy Northern Lights on Day 11.

Using an 8l Fabric pot in a DS60 tent with a borrowed MARS 300 LED and Biobizz Lite mix soil and BioBizz nutes.

Running a 24/0 cycle and the had their first very light full watering with nutes yesterday.

Not sure yet if I want to top this girl or just purely go with some LST training.

It's nice to be finally underway :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180314_1110450.jpg
    IMG_20180314_1110450.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 151
What germing method did you use? Nice to see you are looking good with your current plant. I'm throwing some "luck dust" your way.

Looking good.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Hi Guys,

After the disappointment with my Mephisto Triangle Kush not popping (I'm sure somehow that must have been my fault) I have what seems to be a nice healthy Northern Lights on Day 11.

Using an 8l Fabric pot in a DS60 tent with a borrowed MARS 300 LED and Biobizz Lite mix soil and BioBizz nutes.

Running a 24/0 cycle and the had their first very light full watering with nutes yesterday.

Not sure yet if I want to top this girl or just purely go with some LST training.

It's nice to be finally underway :)
Looking good! i have a few of these going. They do get big quick.

Good luck man. Some of these phenom get huge so be ready. I grew mine dwc, after a bunch of topping super cropping and splitting the main stem I still got over 150g

What germing method did you use? Nice to see you are looking good with your current plant. I'm throwing some "luck dust" your way.

Straight to soil. Feels natural and my guess is nature is less likely to screw shit up than me!

Good luck man. Some of these phenom get huge so be ready. I grew mine dwc, after a bunch of topping super cropping and splitting the main stem I still got over 150g

Appreciated. So tempted to try some crazy mainlining myself. By all accounts she's a resilient lassie.

Back