New Grower My 1st Grow.....

I think I'm going to move the tent back to the basement.......gonna be an expert tent assembler before its over with....lol

yeah I change clothes before I go in cause I know I have cat hair on me....lmao
it's smart to make sure to always do that.even put plastic bag over you so no clothes contact with buds.

I think I'm going to move the tent back to the basement.......gonna be an expert tent assembler before its over with....lol
I think thats a better idea, you have more control down there.

that was my first style of gowns, plastic bags on feet and covering me lol...

then I broke down and just bought real stuff, lol

I think thats a better idea, you have more control down there.
Yeah I would think upstairs in less humidity would be better but the basement is always cooler and with the fan and dehumidifier hopefully it will be better. And upstairs I have to keep the door closed so the air circulation isn't as good...........always something....lol

Yeah I would think upstairs in less humidity would be better but the basement is always cooler and with the fan and dehumidifier hopefully it will be better. And upstairs I have to keep the door closed so the air circulation isn't as good...........always something....lol
yes, for sure will be cooler in basement, which is what you want. btw how many hours a day lights are on?

i like 19/5 light cycle for my auto's

mine start that way from newborns, 19/5 throughout entire grow.

I can tell around 18-19hr mark the leaves drop a lil, so to me that is saying they ready to rest. when lights on 5 hours later you'd be surprised how tall they standing, i'm photo that today because they really look the best when they wake from their sleep.

Back