New Grower My 1st Grow.....

dude, no need worry about using 19/5 then a hair dryer is like 1500watts bro, a/c probably more...just off-set power usage try reduce what is on in house, keep lights off, unless needed. things like that to off-set it helps & works...trust me, i run lil over 1000w and not worry about that.
im in hvac so my A/C is efficient as a mofo...lol

I'm just trying tell you that your way way under power thresh-hold that would alert anyone, only 180w? you can about double that with-out throwing any flags.

I wish ya lived near me, I need a more efficient H vac system:pass:

I'm just trying tell you that your way way under power thresh-hold that would alert anyone, only 180w? you can about double that with-out throwing any flags.
I ran lil over 700w on that critical I did. I didn't start at that I just kept adding light as it got bigger & bigger that grow was still under-powered by 150-200w. Just like on this trainwreck/Fast Buds grow. I started at 277w and has since been increased to approx 455w.

next it will be increased to approx 707w, then around 853w and finish around 1,075w.

hey bro I been thinking about you saying your co2 didnt seem be doing much, I can tell ya why it might not be doing very much. Normally you don't add co2 unless your at your light saturation approx 75-100wpsqft, you have 3x3=9sqft X 50wpsqft=450watts @ 75w=675w.. I think you said 180w? that's=20w per sqft, your very much under where ya want to be, minimum you want is around 50w per sqft,okay ;) also there more then just light saturation when using co2 you have run at much higher temps then if your not using co2. many factors when using co2, you need other things dialed in before wasting any cash on UN-needed co2 :D

man....lol thats a lot.......i couldn't afford that...lmao
my grow space is 16sqft, that puts me right where I should be min power for my tent is 800w max 1k w w/o co2 but im borderline for need for co2 now. If I had some, I would be running for sure. but i can go 1,500 or 2k w with co2 once i had some cobs I'll be in need of constant co2.

Nice....my light is the Platinumled 300 equal to 400w hps but it only uses 180w. That make any difference? I got the bigger scrubber and fan and no smell so far and its on low......thanks again for the info.
hey bro I been thinking about you saying your co2 didnt seem be doing much, I can tell ya why it might not be doing very much. Normally you don't add co2 unless your at your light saturation approx 75-100wpsqft, you have 3x3=9sqft X 50wpsqft=450watts @ 75w=675w.. I think you said 180w? that's=20w per sqft, your very much under where ya want to be, minimum you want is around 50w per sqft,okay ;) also there more then just light saturation when using co2 you have run at much higher temps then if your not using co2. many factors when using co2, you need other things dialed in before wasting any cash on UN-needed co2 :D

Nice....my light is the Platinumled 300 equal to 400w hps but it only uses 180w. That make any difference? I got the bigger scrubber and fan and no smell so far and its on low......thanks again for the info.
nope, we go by actual watts bro. so something like my miezhi 600w reflector for $140 that puts out about 277w at wall & your 180w would put ya right at like 457w

Back