New Grower My 1st Grow.....

Nice....my light is the Platinumled 300 equal to 400w hps but it only uses 180w. That make any difference? I got the bigger scrubber and fan and no smell so far and its on low......thanks again for the info.
hey that was fast bro! good choice though, you certainly will not regret it. it makes world of difference, imo.

did ya setup like mine kinda?

ahhhh, that was size of my first filter, but thing is as heavy as a log so I switched to 16" scrubber instead,much much lighter like 3 less scrubbers lighter, for real.

ahhhh, that was size of my first filter, but thing is as heavy as a log so I switched to 16" scrubber instead,much much lighter like 3 less scrubbers lighter, for real.
yeah its a beast...lol..........never know I might want to upsize the tent so I got the mega one...lol. you think I could use the 4" fan/filter in a curing application?

yeah its a beast...lol..........never know I might want to upsize the tent so I got the mega one...lol. you think I could use the 4" fan/filter in a curing application?
not curing....I meant drying

imo i wish i had extra 4" fan even to setup outside tent to pickup odor that does escape. atleast you can set your fan right on top of filter set outside tent to clear room 100%

I use my grow tent also for drying so I use current setup, but I not have anything pickup room odors when say im taking plants down and house reaking like I hit a skunk in my driveway or something.. having a 4" outside tent would help for that part of grow alot

usually i can just crank my fan up to like 3/4 but still smells super bad at harvest time. when trimming away.

Back