New Grower My 1st Grow.....

for me i kinda have a light addiction and bad case of OCD. I have charts near my tent for VPD,watering,etc.. I also log everything in pc programs I monitor readings several times a day & log everything in programs like Growbuddy & HerbIQ. I have pretty strict environment.

i have laptop just for that alone, runs around clock. eventually i'll make my system more automated, them programs capable of monitoring just need the senors really.

once I get senors & all that needed to make run automated, i'll be able run even a more strict environment. I want have a fully closed environment & supply co2 myself, just don't have all required things yet.

i have laptop just for that alone, runs around clock. eventually i'll make my system more automated, them programs capable of monitoring just need the senors really.
And I thought I was ocd....lmao
Ill have to look in on those programs...lol

once I get senors & all that needed to make run automated, i'll be able run even a more strict environment. I want have a fully closed environment & supply co2 myself, just don't have all required things yet.
I have a co2 bag but I figure it's not doing much with that fan going.

I ran co2 once with great success,well until it failed I was using co2 bags & it sprung a leak & made one hell of a mess inside my tent and all over everything, i was so pissed about that.

if you noticed I keep my tent super clean inside, every sunday I clean it and freshen it up.i have booties,hairnet and gowns to go inside my tent I try keep as much of clean room as humanly possible.

I have a co2 bag but I figure it's not doing much with that fan going.
they work when you see alot white inside it and humidity

when I take shots of my buds I do not want to see hair, lmao

Back