Grow Mediums Multipoint Auto Pot Experiment

Hmm interesting!
Now that I've switched to bloom nutes, the pH swings down instead of up, so I just adjust to the low 6's, and by the time I have checked it the next day, it has dropped. Only thing I don't like is that it drops so damn far. Like mid 4's low Not sure why the pH drops so low tho...

What nutes you using? Seems odd its going that low. You could try phing to 5.5 then bring it back up with baking soda. it works as a buffer as well as raising ph. I believe the use of baking soda is why I don't have ph issues.

Now that I've switched to bloom nutes, the pH swings down instead of up, so I just adjust to the low 6's, and by the time I have checked it the next day, it has dropped. Only thing I don't like is that it drops so damn far. Like mid 4's low Not sure why the pH drops so low tho...

The plants are doing well so far. One still looks a bit droopy, but I think it will be ok. /the rest look good, one has even grown a bit. I'm giving them solution ph'd to 6.2. i pour 8 ounces straight down the the center ( Tang's method?? ) Today I'll lightly water the top surface of the soil/coco as its getting dry. They'll get extra tomorrow as I'm going out of town for a couple days.

What nutes you using? Seems odd its going that low. You could try phing to 5.5 then bring it back up with baking soda. it works as a buffer as well as raising ph. I believe the use of baking soda is why I don't have ph issues.
I'm using Sea Grow nutes, and I am going to take your advice and switch over to baking soda and vinegar for pH adjusters

It seems like multiple people are having issues keeping pH stable with those.. I tossed my AutoPot system to the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not the auto pots. It may not be the Seagrow either. It may be his water and the nutes are not liking each other.. I've seen it happen. I'm near the end of my second grow and I have another beautiful crop, that's never had an issue, and I use Seagrow nutes! But, I use only the veg mix, Seagrow 16-16-16, I use it the whole grow. and I never check ph after I out the nutes in the res. I truly believe its the buffering of the baking soda.

And it only takes a TINY amount og baking soda to raise ph, be very cautios with it. Even an 1/8 teaspoon can raise ph 1 full point sometimes!

Here's my current grow, Green Poison:

Green Poison -7-8-2016.jpg

It seems like multiple people are having issues keeping pH stable with those.. I tossed my AutoPot system to the side.

It has to be the water. I installed a filtration kit in my house and my pH went from being stable for 1 hour to staying stable up to 72 hours. I'm sure it would be even better with an RO kit.

It has to be the water. I installed a filtration kit in my house and my pH went from being stable for 1 hour to staying stable up to 72 hours. I'm sure it would be even better with an RO kit.

Water filtration kit is the next step. I like the auto pots, so I'm gonna stick wit them, I just need to get shut dialed in. Need to get things stabilized soon so weight doesn't get affected too much

My well water was so bad, it literally killing my plants! Its been RO water every since. I've had no ph issues since running RO water as my base.

Hoping to buy a third Auto pot setup for the small tent, then I'll have my indoor grows all in auto pots. As the tent is only 2'8" x 2'8" x5' I'm going to switch out the 3.9gal. pots for 2.2 gallon pots.

Back