Grow Mediums Multipoint Auto Pot Experiment

I've got a bunch of interesting stuff coming up. Haven't decided if I want to run this way again right now or not.

I guess at this point, it comes down to what the roots look like maybe? I'd definitely be down to see another run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow! This thread escaped me....lol! Its NOT the weed, I swear.............

I chopped all three auto Blue Dragon over the last 2 days. I finally got the big plant to flower by putting the light on 14/10. I'll give you pics from a few days ago and, after I scrog the big girl. Harvest wasn't all that great, small buds. A sure sign of not enough light!

bluedragons pic1 -9-6-2016.jpg
Blue Dragon photoperiod pic2 -9-1-2016.jpg

That would be a fantastic find pop,but not one that would surprise me at all because everyone has always said no transplanting autos no high stress training ect ect,but you have proved transplanting is perfectly viable and i have high stress trained the shit out of my girls and they still grow big.just wish i had the space to experiment more
ecce44574e6fc8171900568f89c1e5e7.jpg

The girl in the back and the 2 in autopots were started at the same time, the 2 in the auto pots I transplanted into them on 10/27 as you can see the 2 transplants are definitely outgrowing the one that wasn't messed with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I've got a plant right now, that I screwed up. I always water a bit before transplant, mainly to help hold the soil together. I forgot to one and I lost 1/2 the rootball. She stalled for about 4 days, then gave signs she was growing again. I said good, she be small but still productive. Nope......I was wrong........ she's now the biggest plant!!!

Cannabis is an amazing plant. That is the second time I broke a plant had had it become the largest of the group!

I've got a plant right now, that I screwed up. I always water a bit before transplant, mainly to help hold the soil together. I forgot to one and I lost 1/2 the rootball. She stalled for about 4 days, then gave signs she was growing again. I said good, she be small but still productive. Nope......I was wrong........ she's now the biggest plant!!!

Cannabis is an amazing plant. That is the second time I broke a plant had had it become the largest of the group!

Maybe we should start breaking all our girls then :biggrin:

My very first grow, at day 25, I broke a White Widow at the second node and it was 95% broken off! I stood it up and tied it well with yarn. 3 days later it was healed enough to remove the yarn. She was about 16" tall when I broke her. I was growing 2 plants and it was my first DWC grow. The broken plant........... grew to 43" and yielded 6 ounces! the un-broken plant? 36" 1.5 ounces.........

Maybe we should start breaking all our girls then :biggrin:

My very first grow, at day 25, I broke a White Widow at the second node and it was 95% broken off! I stood it up and tied it well with yarn. 3 days later it was healed enough to remove the yarn. She was about 16" tall when I broke her. I was growing 2 plants and it was my first DWC grow. The broken plant........... grew to 43" and yielded 6 ounces! the un-broken plant? 36" 1.5 ounces.........

Lol pop thats amazing

Back