Grow Mediums Multipoint Auto Pot Experiment

Update:

Nice growth in the seedlings already! Hoping to start the res sat or sun.
Grow room stats: Haven't been mentioning them and should. my new regimen is to keep the growroom temps to between 68-71F. I have 10,000 BTU aircondition in the room and it works great! even when the room is in full operation, with 1600watts of lighting, I can keep the temps even! I keep PH at around 45%. And lowering temps has actually increased my growth...... it also helps keep bugs out.

Pics:

IMG_20160711_090427235.jpg
IMG_20160711_090433740.jpg

Update:

Nice growth in the seedlings already! Hoping to start the res sat or sun.
Grow room stats: Haven't been mentioning them and should. my new regimen is to keep the growroom temps to between 68-71F. I have 10,000 BTU aircondition in the room and it works great! even when the room is in full operation, with 1600watts of lighting, I can keep the temps even! I keep PH at around 45%. And lowering temps has actually increased my growth...... it also helps keep bugs out.

Pics:

View attachment 599653 View attachment 599655
What is that poor plant/tree you are trying to revive pop ?

And we have liftoff! I turned on 3 pots last night, and the air pump! Now let's see what happens!

Res was filled with 557ppms of Grow More Seagrow solution. I usually start with 400-450 but figure a little more shouldn't hurt, I gave each plant about 6oz of solution poured on the surface of the soil/coco.

Update:

Things are looking so good! did I mention I love auto pots! My Dragon ladies are getting some size to them. One in flower already. Seem I have a fast version phenotype. I'm considering pollinating one to isolate the quick to flower genetics and save them as a separate version of my BD. I have 5 in the greenhouse with buds on them!

I had yanked a male in the "P1" pot ( numbered starting from the far left corner ). I took one of the plants still in a cottage cheese container that looked the best, and transplaned it immdiately after pulling the male. Greenhouse plants are a lighter green that the plants growing in Seagrow. it maybe the light, the nutes, hell I don't know! But in just a few days, she looks like all ther rest! And she's grown like crazy in just three days! As usual, my transplant never stalled, it took right off after transplant!

We have some interesting developments going on also. the P2 plant, one of the plants getting air pumped in, is bigger than the average in this grow.........BUT..........

one in a non aerated pot in just as big, if not slightly bigger! So now we have a real comparison contest going! WHO will be the biggest, who will produce the most bud, P2 or P5??

P2

p2 pic1 -7-22-2016.jpg

P5

P5 pic1 -7-22-2016.jpg

P1 (
this is the transplant. she is in a pot with an AIT )

P1 pic1 -7-22-2016.jpg

All plants

BD in auto pots pic1 -7-22-2016.jpg

that scraggly plant is a Dragon Kush seed plant. I have another in the greenhouse. Her only purpose was seed, and I like to keep seed plants small. That scrawny little thing will probably give me 100-150 seeds!

Update:

Things are looking so good! did I mention I love auto pots! My Dragon ladies are getting some size to them. One in flower already. Seem I have a fast version phenotype. I'm considering pollinating one to isolate the quick to flower genetics and save them as a separate version of my BD. I have 5 in the greenhouse with buds on them!

I had yanked a male in the "P1" pot ( numbered starting from the far left corner ). I took one of the plants still in a cottage cheese container that looked the best, and transplaned it immdiately after pulling the male. Greenhouse plants are a lighter green that the plants growing in Seagrow. it maybe the light, the nutes, hell I don't know! But in just a few days, she looks like all ther rest! And she's grown like crazy in just three days! As usual, my transplant never stalled, it took right off after transplant!

We have some interesting developments going on also. the P2 plant, one of the plants getting air pumped in, is bigger than the average in this grow.........BUT..........

one in a non aerated pot in just as big, if not slightly bigger! So now we have a real comparison contest going! WHO will be the biggest, who will produce the most bud, P2 or P5??

P2

View attachment 604847

P5

View attachment 604848

P1 (
this is the transplant. she is in a pot with an AIT )

View attachment 604849

All plants

View attachment 604850

Looking great pop,i am so interested to see if there will be any difference with and without airdomes come harvest

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I believe the plant on the left rear is definitely showing the benefits! She is the bushiest one in there, also the largest by a little bit!. now remember, the only to its left was a transplant. It had been in a cottage cheese container for ta least three weeks. And look at her now! I thought maybe she'd stay small and start pumping out buds. But she's growing more instead! I think I may be onto something. I believe if I think this thru and do it right, and experiment my just turn the whole idea of not transplanting autos completely upside down! I've already proved you can transplant any auto, now maybe, if my hunch is right, we can use transplanting as a tool to INCREASE plant size!

It may be a while before I can test this theory, got a full schedule for my grow spaces until mmmm Dec/Jan. Of course, I'm know for changing course at anytime...lol!

P6 ( right rear )

P6 pic2 -7-27-2016.jpg

P5 ( the transplant )

P5 pic1 -7-27-2016.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I believe the plant on the left rear is definitely showing the benefits! She is the bushiest one in there, also the largest by a little bit!. now remember, the only to its left was a transplant. It had been in a cottage cheese container for ta least three weeks. And look at her now! I thought maybe she'd stay small and start pumping out buds. But she's growing more instead! I think I may be onto something. I believe if I think this thru and do it right, and experiment my just turn the whole idea of not transplanting autos completely upside down! I've already proved you can transplant any auto, now maybe, if my hunch is right, we can use transplanting as a tool to INCREASE plant size!

It may be a while before I can test this theory, got a full schedule for my grow spaces until mmmm Dec/Jan. Of course, I'm know for changing course at anytime...lol!

P6 ( right rear )

View attachment 607332

P5 ( the transplant )

View attachment 607333
That would be a fantastic find pop,but not one that would surprise me at all because everyone has always said no transplanting autos no high stress training ect ect,but you have proved transplanting is perfectly viable and i have high stress trained the shit out of my girls and they still grow big.just wish i had the space to experiment more

And I hate that Apollo light...way too blue! Think I'm going to yank the chips and put in some cobs. Citizen has one that's pretty much a match for a Cree CXB 3590 at 1/2 the cost. I figure 4 of them run at 50watts.

Back