Grow Mediums Multipoint Auto Pot Experiment

I started my plants at 400ppms and from what I saw, they probably would have done fine with that! I only went to 600 - 650 just to be sure. I'm running Green Poison photos in coco auto pots right now, and at 600 ppms, they look fantastic! I'll get a pic tomorrow of them. I'm loving the coco/Seagrow combo!

When you transition from veg to flower nutes, do you empty out your res, or do you mix the flower nutes with the remaining veg nutes?

When you transition from veg to flower nutes, do you empty out your res, or do you mix the flower nutes with the remaining veg nutes?
sorry to butt in pops but I just let my res run out then top it up with flower nutes but I grow in coco don't know if that makes a difference :pass:

Just as well you did. I haven't, and may not, though undecided, use bloom nutes! I'm on my second grow using Grow More Seagrow 16-16-16 for the entire grow. That worked quite well for me the first grow, and my current grow is doing fine also. I'm going to complete the Green Poison photos this way. In this grow, I've not decided yet if I will or not. Based on my results, I don't see a need to change!

Here is a Green Poison:

Green Poison pic1 -6-24-2016.jpg

sorry to butt in pops but I just let my res run out then top it up with flower nutes but I grow in coco don't know if that makes a difference :pass:

its the combo, not the just pots themselves. continually watered coco is as close to actual hydro as you can get. I can't wait to see what soil does in them! Probably my last soil grow in large pots for sometime. lifting a gallon of water is almost my limit till they get my shoulders fixed, IF they do...........

and if not, I'll switch to all coco! What I grow in is not important, the end product is!

Niiiice! Very lush and full plant! The cost of the pots definitely paid off for you!

I finally painted the inside of the clone cab, should improve its usefulness a lot! This evening, I'll move the sprouts into it. I'm going to take out the Mars UFO and replace it with one of my Mars old style, 300 watt lights. The cab is 20" deep, 22" wide, and 48" tall ( plus a drawer underneath that's 12"x19"x21". Need to make/find something to raise the res 3" to 6" off the floor.

Pics later!

Back