Grow Mediums Multipoint Auto Pot Experiment

Seeds were planted in starter pots yesterday. Just waiting for sprouts.
Cant wait i love to see new baby girls brought into this world

Update:

I started 40 Blue Dragon in hopes of getting at least 20 females. I'll be growing 8 indoors, 4 in auto pots, 4 in 3 gallon pots of my organic soil. I'm also testing a new batch of seed, so I'll probably use a couple of them in this test also. I let a hermie pollinate a plant and I'm testing the seed as it should be all fems. After extensive reading, I've learned that seed from a hermie plant is no more likely to be hermaphroditic than a non-hermie. I'll test that idea.

All I check is the initial ph/ppms of the solution. I don't check ph/ppms of the soil, ever, no runoff tests, I feel they do more harm than good.

Using the air pots is pretty cool, but I've got a few things to learn. I'm using soil in my auto pots, and I've only maintained the pH of my reservoirl, which I've been keeping in the low 6's. What should the ppm's of the solution be kept at? Thanks for schooling me

I've had great sucess running at no more than 650ppms. This will be my first time running soil in them however. I ran coco my first grow. So a side by side with coco vs soil should be interesting. And the soil plants will get no nutes until they res is turned on. The soil is organic though so they'll not be deficient. I don't even check the res once its filled. I however, maintain only enough solution for maybe 5 days in the res, unless I plant to go out of town. I top up when there is about a gallon left in the res.

Using the air pots is pretty cool, but I've got a few things to learn. I'm using soil in my auto pots, and I've only maintained the pH of my reservoirl, which I've been keeping in the low 6's. What should the ppm's of the solution be kept at? Thanks for schooling me

I've had great sucess running at no more than 650ppms. This will be my first time running soil in them however. I ran coco my first grow. So a side by side with coco vs soil should be interesting. And the soil plants will get no nutes until they res is turned on. The soil is organic though so they'll not be deficient. I don't even check the res once its filled. I however, maintain only enough solution for maybe 5 days in the res, unless I plant to go out of town. I top up when there is about a gallon left in the res.

thanks Pop. I went home and checked my PPM, and I was at around 460. from what I see, that looks kind of low, but the plants look really healthy and I see no signs of any deficiencies coming on, so I'm going to let it sit where it's at right now. Once again, thanks for kicking some knowledge, and if you have any other tips, feel free to shoot a message my way. I'm subbed

I started my plants at 400ppms and from what I saw, they probably would have done fine with that! I only went to 600 - 650 just to be sure. I'm running Green Poison photos in coco auto pots right now, and at 600 ppms, they look fantastic! I'll get a pic tomorrow of them. I'm loving the coco/Seagrow combo!

thanks Pop. I went home and checked my PPM, and I was at around 460. from what I see, that looks kind of low, but the plants look really healthy and I see no signs of any deficiencies coming on, so I'm going to let it sit where it's at right now. Once again, thanks for kicking some knowledge, and if you have any other tips, feel free to shoot a message my way. I'm subbed

I started my plants at 400ppms and from what I saw, they probably would have done fine with that! I only went to 600 - 650 just to be sure. I'm running Green Poison photos in coco auto pots right now, and at 600 ppms, they look fantastic! I'll get a pic tomorrow of them. I'm loving the coco/Seagrow combo!

I haven't switched from SeaGrow since I started using it! Great stuff. Thanks for queuing me in about the PPM. I haven't read up on hydro in a long while, so it was a needed refresher. 20160619_170939.jpg This is a pic of my ladies under a screen, raised 8" up from the top of the pot. They're about a month and a week.

Back