Lighting Multi-Test: 2 AutoCobs, 4 Zamnesia Autoflowers

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I've been eagerly awaiting the begging of these tests! The start of the show is the Autocob lights I will be testing. And it should prove very interesting and a learning experience, growing with COBs is a little different I've learned. I'll be growing in coco with GrowMore organic nutrients, and of course, in Auto Pots! I would have done organic soil, but I've discovered I need to rethink my soil mix for growing under high power light, my soils became N deficient in flower.

And the ladies I'll grow are from Zamnesia! Nice to see this company here on AFN and I'm excited to grow their products! Here's the lineup:

2 Critical Cheese and 2 Blueberry, autos all. I'n doing something a bit different, I ordered some 2.2 gallon pots for the auto pot system, I believe they are more inline with the smaller tent size. The tent dimensions are: 32"x32"x60" ( 2.75'x2.75'x5' ). I'll be running 2 autocobs that run at 55 watts each, so the total lighting power consumption will be about 110watts.

How much can we grow under 110 watts of light? Let's find out!

Autocob - Zamnesia Test pic1 -3-8-2017.jpg
Autocob - Zamnesia Test pic2 -3-8-2017.jpg

I look forward to following this. Today I placed a 7 day old Mexican Airlines and Samsara under 2 AutoCob's with a Pineapple Express to follow in a couple
of days. Damm I only got 3 AutoCobs. I feel I need more white light cobs........
:muahaha:

Sounds like a good grow ahead! I like Mexican Airlines, great daytime meds! I'll have a look when I can!

I look forward to following this. Today I placed a 7 day old Mexican Airlines and Samsara under 2 AutoCob's with a Pineapple Express to follow in a couple
of days. Damm I only got 3 AutoCobs. I feel I need more white light cobs........

only three?? hell, Big Smo's got some under 2 that will blow your mind lol! And then there 's is his 4 cob grow.... I think you'll be impressed with yours!

Long awaited grow my man. I'm thrilled to death seeing you rocking the AutoCobs! A good friend here and a very helpful member in the forum. I couldnt ask for more.

The seeds I planned to use for this grow are not sprouting, other than one. This test is canceled. I'll start a new thread as strictly an autocob test using known genetics.

The seeds I planned to use for this grow are not sprouting, other than one. This test is canceled. I'll start a new thread as strictly an autocob test using known genetics.
They weren't zambreza were they?

Back