Indoor Multi strain, led, amended soil sog tent

Gave a watering last night with demineralised water with a drop of em-1. Couldn't be bothered spraying until run off so just poured until I saw run off. Everything seems good, temps are pretty consistent around the 24c or 75f mark. Humidity might be a little low, sitting in the mid-low 40s. The ww x bb is racing ahead:

IMG_0959.JPG

The mk ultra leaves seem a little droopy, at least compared to the ww, is this pretty normal?:

IMG_0961.JPG

The critical kush is a little munted, not sure if this is normal but anyway. If she's no good in a few weeks she may be the one to go:

IMG_0960.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all. This morning a number of the seedlings have their leaves drooping/curling down. I think it's a combination of over watering (Iast waterings were 1.5 days apart, as the soil looked very dry on top but may still have been moist and inch down) and I've been running a non-oscillating fan kind of directly on them, albeit from a distance. My oscillating tower fan just stopped working so I'll have to replace it. The more affected looking plant felt a little dry to touch.

As a measure I've lowered the fan to circulate air from around the pots (under the plants) up and have sprayed a light mist of water over them. I'll give it an extra day or 2 between next watering too. Does it sound like I'm taking the right steps?
IMG_0967.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0972.JPG

Things are looking a bit sad in the tent. Leaves have been drooping from what I think was over watering (1.5 days between last 2 waterings). I've been letting them dry out but growth is very slow and things don't seem to be improving. I suspect I didn't have enough drainage so I have mixed a blend of zeolite, scoria and pumice into the composting mixes, if the seedlings make it I hope they'll do better when I repot. Any ideas on what I should do? I'm a little lost. Maybe I should repot now?

try and relax a bit,wait a couple of days for pots to dry out a bit.
got a spare pot same size ? can you put some dry soil in it,keep it in the corner as a reference to what a light pot feels like ?
good luck.
:pighug:

try and relax a bit,wait a couple of days for pots to dry out a bit.
got a spare pot same size ? can you put some dry soil in it,keep it in the corner as a reference to what a light pot feels like ?
good luck.
:pighug:
thanks mate, I'll sit tight and:smoker1: chill out. I do have a spare pot so I'll give that a go

It's been 3 days since the last watering, hopefully should see some improvement in the next day or two. There is new growth, it's just slow. Woosah:baked:
If the soil is to wet then the roots do not need to go to far to find water and if the roots grow slow the plant grows slow

If the soil is to wet then the roots do not need to go to far to find water and if the roots grow slow the plant grows slow
thanks mate. Perhaps when it is time to water again I should just water half the pot or the edge or something rather than a total drench so that the roots have to search for water

Back