Indoor Multi strain, led, amended soil sog tent

How are you doing my man Noons
I'm well, mate. Just fretting about the small things with my grow as usual. I think things are okay though. Yourself?

Congrats on your first Grow Journal Noons! I'd like to sit in for the grow. Looks like your'e off to a great start with your intro and pics. Having Ripper give you a hand with soil smells like success
to me! ENJOY

Thanks mate. Ripper has been a massive help at every turn. Great to have you watching.

Last edited:
IMG_0956.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG
Quick update, gave them a watering night before last with demineralised water with a couple drops of em-1 (ph around 5.8-6. Just used a spray bottle around the edges of the pots until I had a little run off. It's only taking around 200-250ml (combined) to get the run off at this stage and the soil seems to be dry enough to water every 2-3 days. Growth seems okay, the wwxbb is certainly taking the lead. The critical kush is growing in a weird way but seems okay. I'll put up a better pic of it after work.

Loving the change to soil, at this stage there really isn't much to do than just water. I gave my composting mixes a water last night and as I was turning over I found a worm wriggling around which I guess is a good sign. Just hope I didn't chop him up as I was turning it lol.

Last edited:
At the moment I'm running 24 hour light, it's getting cool here so it helps keep the temp stable. Just wondering if I should be giving them a lights off period now, or at any specific stage?

At the moment I'm running 24 hour light, it's getting cool here so it helps keep the temp stable. Just wondering if I should be giving them a lights off period now, or at any specific stage?
People report success anywhere between 18 and 24 hours more or less, so if its helping keep your temps stable i say leave it at 24.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Back