Indoor Multi strain, led, amended soil sog tent

Lots to read through! Ill get it done. 4 plants might be pretty tight. Got 2 in a 2x2 and thinking one would have been better. Good luck bro!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yeah it might be tight, I guess I'll have a decision to make in a month or so. Don't really want to upgrade the tent as we're moving to a house with a great store room I can use, but if I must I'll get a cheap one to get through this grow

welcome to afn @Noons looks like you got the organics down my friend, at least the hard part the mixing of said organic dirt things. @Eyes on Fire and @Fairlynew would probably appreciate your mud skills! I am a DWC man mahself(not at the moment haha I am growin in kindsoil) but have been growin for a long time and if you need any help you are taken care of with the folks already subbed up. @Ripper is a straight g lol if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to tag me with the @andmyname or you can shoot me a PM and if for some reason all that fails stop by the Dream Farm Report happy growin!

welcome to afn @Noons looks like you got the organics down my friend, at least the hard part the mixing of said organic dirt things. @Eyes on Fire and @Fairlynew would probably appreciate your mud skills! I am a DWC man mahself(not at the moment haha I am growin in kindsoil) but have been growin for a long time and if you need any help you are taken care of with the folks already subbed up. @Ripper is a straight g lol if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to tag me with the @andmyname or you can shoot me a PM and if for some reason all that fails stop by the Dream Farm Report happy growin!

Thank you very much!

Back