Indoor Jean-O’s Duke freebie grow

View attachment 1695755

The Dukes are loving life! Lots of pistols and starting to frost. It’s been hot, my tent is in the garage, but they seem to enjoy it. I bought a AC Infinity humidifier and heater that reside outside the tent. The Cloudforge T3 humidifier adjusts the VPD. It’s almost always on target (1.2). They’re drinking lots of water. I’m tempted to defoliate again. To schwaz or not to schwaz, that’s the question. @Jean-O

View attachment 1695751View attachment 1695752View attachment 1695753
View attachment 1695756
I usually go fairly heavy with defoliation when I can. They are looking very nice!

@Jean-O , thanks, they look great, I’m very excited to see where they go. I gave one of them a heavy defol. I’ll give her a day or two. If the response is good, I’ll do the second one.

IMG_5678.jpeg

IMG_5679.jpeg

IMG_5710.jpeg
IMG_5709.jpeg
IMG_5708.jpeg
Happy Birthday Duke! 10 weeks old. I gave them some Recipe 420 Bloom fertilizer ( high P/K) as a treat. They got a heavy defoliation this week. The wait begins.

Mmmmm….blueberry muffins. My mouth is watering! Looking forward to seeing them bulk up. How long did yours take to harvest?

@Jean-O

Mmmmm….blueberry muffins. My mouth is watering! Looking forward to seeing them bulk up. How long did yours take to harvest?

@Jean-O
The ones I just did outdoors went 77 days they usually run about 80 to 90 indoors for me.

Another week. There just humming along. I gave them some Bud Candy. I’m going to be away for two weeks. I’m leaving my daughter in charge. Say a prayer for the Dukes! Thanks for stopping by

IMG_5739.jpeg
IMG_5740.jpeg
IMG_5741.jpeg

Back