MrAutoGrower Grows - FB Bruce Banner + Mephisto 3Wok

Quite a bit of stunting with this grow from experimenting too much. However, I am certain the coco I bought had fungus gnats in it. I think it’s possible they have been stunting my usual growth. They still seem to Be stretching. Jammy Dodgers isn’t even in a full week of flower yet. Bruce is 8 days into flower and I’ve gave her 1.5ml per litre of bloom feed, 2ml sensizym, and 0.5ml of big bud. My big bud didn’t look in the best condition. Real thick and dodgy. Gave it a good shake. Once I finish using these nutrients I think I’ll change my nutes up and stick with my fav coco (ecothrive).

View attachment 1552545
They are looking good. I would think they will double in size before they are done.

EE36A139-CF39-48A7-844D-37822C76EF3E.jpeg
DC609752-07C8-4E0B-9AAC-7CB8921AEDC9.jpeg

More maintainence due today again. They just keep filling in like crazy... will post update later

I noticed the coco has kinda came apart at the sides of the pots. Could this be from lifting or not packing it down properly? I’ve also noticed some real thick healthy roots popping out the top of the coco. The roots look really good actually. But just wondering how this has happened... I read that if I compact the coco down too much that it will cause problems. I gently pat it down as I pot up. But not to the point where it’s completely Flat. Around the edges of the pots seems To have space meaning there is gaps for coco and pebbles to fall down . Wondering like to hear your input guys.

Roots showing at top.

F371348C-03A3-45C2-8DF0-95DC72EDB788.jpeg

I ambushed them again lol. Sort of super cropped a couple of branches to maintain canopy. I have them situated on a black flood tray but it’s now getting harder to give them the space I need. Gonna have to remove the flood tray and move the girls around a bit.

Definitely still have gnats. They’re proving annoying and have prob been nibbling on these precious roots from day dot. I found a “glue pit” sticky fly trap. These things aren’t ideal for plant use because they’re super sticky and blow around from fan. I’ve stuck one on the wall and added a ton of diatomaceous earth on the top of the pebbles and stalk of the plants.

I don’t really wanna use hydrogen peroxide and water because I’m using coco, and they've started flower. Using hydrogen peroxide will kill off the benefits of mycorrhizae and prob be wild the root zone.

Anyone have any good recommendations for these little fuckers? Moreso the larvae. Would love to Be able to use something effective that can Be applied with nutrients so they don’t get fed straight water

I hear good things about this stuff
THey have quite a bit of “do’s & dont’s” when it comes to human hazard and environmental hazard. Looking for a more “friendly” approach. Im thinking of letting the coco go dry with DE on the top layer to cut up anything that moves. I could maybe switch to bottom feeding in order to keep the DE dry at the top since it becomes useless once it’s wet. I’ve never bottom fed in fabric pots before. Thinking of just filling up a saucer with x about of litre and letting it sit in it. Problem with that in my mind is that I’m using coco, and feeding upwards wont rid salts. Any ideas how I’d go about bottom feeding and not running into a salt build up? I guess I could just bottom feed for a while, then after x amount of days do a heavier top feedb to push old salt back out??

THey have quite a bit of “do’s & dont’s” when it comes to human hazard and environmental hazard. Looking for a more “friendly” approach. Im thinking of letting the coco go dry with DE on the top layer to cut up anything that moves. I could maybe switch to bottom feeding in order to keep the DE dry at the top since it becomes useless once it’s wet. I’ve never bottom fed in fabric pots before. Thinking of just filling up a saucer with x about of litre and letting it sit in it. Problem with that in my mind is that I’m using coco, and feeding upwards wont rid salts. Any ideas how I’d go about bottom feeding and not running into a salt build up? I guess I could just bottom feed for a while, then after x amount of days do a heavier top feedb to push old salt back out??
I believe @Cooterjuice might be running a bottom feed grow in fabric pots.

I hear folks using a layer of play sand on the top of the soil to keep the adult flies out.

I believe @Cooterjuice might be running a bottom feed grow in fabric pots.

I hear folks using a layer of play sand on the top of the soil to keep the adult flies out.
IVe got a ton of pebbles on top, diatomaceous earth on the pebbles and stalks of the plant, and a sticky fly trap on the wall. So far no flies stuck to it. Haven’t seen any flies in two days. Just hoping they’re dying off

I don’t think Bruce healed properly from snapping her main cola a bit. Lot of skinny branches but hoping somehow they will thicken up.

Defoliated, LST, and lollipopped today. Still leaving 3Wok before I train her. I usually train them around how she looks just now but gonna await some longer side branches.

Bruce Banner - day 11 of flower.

B0C3725C-6B1F-48A8-8454-AA449C7CD6D2.jpeg

JAmmy Dodgers - day 7 of flower.

6240B3AB-6C31-402B-81C4-A8957C80BD42.jpeg

3 wok - day 22 I believe
B4CA1B97-14FB-40C5-A84F-FA2020CF0B30.jpeg

Extra pic
277373F5-6780-45FD-B977-AD2A67D8350A.jpeg

I need to pull more branches down to even it out but need to update the space a bit. Removed the black flood tray for More space between them

Back