Indoor MrAutoGrower Grows Mephisto - Purple Nuggets, 3Wok OG & Jammy Dodgers

Sounds sorta like the Bulky B and Full Tilt from FloraFlex.

And yup, binning stuff sucks. That 20.5 oz Orange Sherbet- I had to trim in a rush because of the move, I probably ended up tossing another 2+ oz of lower stuff because I was in such a rush.

Sounds sorta like the Bulky B and Full Tilt from FloraFlex.

And yup, binning stuff sucks. That 20.5 oz Orange Sherbet- I had to trim in a rush because of the move, I probably ended up tossing another 2+ oz of lower stuff because I was in such a rush.
Yes bro same methodology as fulltilt, and I believe bulky b is similar to big bud. Floraflex looks awesome, but as I’m in UK, the hydro guys here import floraflex and the price goes sky high. I like to stick with advanced nutrients, but it is expensive. However since moving to coco, my yields have been outstanding in my small space, and the resin production is amazing. I water manually which is a pain... every single day. If I had an autopot system I reckon my plants would finish quicker, better yields, and better quality. Whenever I do my next run, I will purchase an auto pot system even if it’s just two pots. I’m hoping floraflex finds someone to supply here and the prices come down. If not, I will continue with advanced nutrients and try other additives such as bug igniter. Apparently it can shave up to two weeks off flower therefore finish quicker :gassy:

I don't worry about harvest times too much personally. But I'm not a huge user, I'm a lightweight really and gift a lot. But I LOVE to grow it. My grows always tend to go longer than most. So I dunno.

I turned a friend onto Floraflex and he went out and got an autopot system. His plants finished around the same time that mine did = 90 days +/- and we had similar yields not including the Orange Sherbet. He did however have an issue with a couple of his plants, he grew three, and had issues with 2 of them.

I manually water too. But in my case I'm sort of a control freak and do not know how Autopots would work for me? Seems like in my friend's case he lost control of individual plant needs, because everything was getting the same. I do not know how you overcome that in that type of situation aside from having different reservoirs etc. But I guess there may be a way?

It definitely can seem appealing to me at times though. For now, I just mix my nutes up in 4-5 gallon batches at a time and feed manually. That helps with some of the hassle.

Floraflex is actually down the road from me, I've probably mentioned. I do like it a lot. I wonder if it works so well for me because we have the same water out of the tap? Sounds kinda dumb, but who knows?

I don't worry about harvest times too much personally. But I'm not a huge user, I'm a lightweight really and gift a lot. But I LOVE to grow it. My grows always tend to go longer than most. So I dunno.

I turned a friend onto Floraflex and he went out and got an autopot system. His plants finished around the same time that mine did = 90 days +/- and we had similar yields not including the Orange Sherbet. He did however have an issue with a couple of his plants, he grew three, and had issues with 2 of them.

I manually water too. But in my case I'm sort of a control freak and do not know how Autopots would work for me? Seems like in my friend's case he lost control of individual plant needs, because everything was getting the same. I do not know how you overcome that in that type of situation aside from having different reservoirs etc. But I guess there may be a way?

It definitely can seem appealing to me at times though. For now, I just mix my nutes up in 4-5 gallon batches at a time and feed manually. That helps with some of the hassle.

Floraflex is actually down the road from me, I've probably mentioned. I do like it a lot. I wonder if it works so well for me because we have the same water out of the tap? Sounds kinda dumb, but who knows?

I suppose the best way of dealing with individual plant needs would be to avoid different strains and stick to one, but even so, some phenos may react differently.

I’ve seen quite a few growers using floraflex, and even some very noob growers that simply followed their autoflower feed schedule and they went from producing 1-2oz autos to 8+ despite not having much experience. That kinda evidence is enough for me to believe that floraflex is the real deal. Would be awesome for me to Be able to get a hold of it here at the same price as it originally is in the states. Their bloom bundle is £24 which is around $35-45. Funnily enough the only hydro store that stocks floraflex in the uk is now offering 40% off floraflex stuff. Gutted I don’t have spare money to Be throwing around or id snap the deal up

Last edited:
I never thought about growing the same strain. Duh. I am such a dumbass sometimes. I like to play around a little too much. Hard to pick just one and run multiples when I have so many seeds to try.

I never thought about growing the same strain. Duh. I am such a dumbass sometimes. I like to play around a little too much. Hard to pick just one and run multiples when I have so many seeds to try.
Mix your feed for the most needy girl and dilute for the more sensitive. As long as they are in the same general stage of life, you'll be fine. I do that with my organic liquid nutes.

Mix your feed for the most needy girl and dilute for the more sensitive. As long as they are in the same general stage of life, you'll be fine. I do that with my organic liquid nutes.
I get that, I do likewise. We were referring to autopots and nute strength in the reservoir when it comes to different strains. But I'm not an autopot user and don't have plans to use them anytime soon. So...I was just rambling like a loon.

I can’t help the rambling sometimes. It so nice here. No toxic, cannabis dick measuring bullshit like every other place. Just grow talk and sharing knowledge. I won’t talk, or ramble, anywhere else.

I can’t help the rambling sometimes. It so nice here. No toxic, cannabis dick measuring bullshit like every other place. Just grow talk and sharing knowledge. I won’t talk, or ramble, anywhere else.

Man I’m happy to ramble here most of the time. I assume MOST of us keep our hobby and interests a secret, therefore we don’t get to talk about it as much as we would like. I like to ramble here for that reason, I get to share information, learn, and talk to my gromies. I noticed other forums are full of negative Nancy’s, always downgrading each other and so on. AFN is the place to be, and I’ve had the pleasure of conversating with many cool peeps here and learning from them :smoking:

Thanks for the tip, I am going to embrace this method next grow.

Back