Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

sorry to hear you lost your girls.defo rippers,6 cops would have stood around chatting and flattened all the grass.at least bring the pots back ya thieving bastards.sorry everyone.
IMG_4003.JPG

:pighug:

sorry to hear you lost your girls.defo rippers,6 cops would have stood around chatting and flattened all the grass.at least bring the pots back ya thieving bastards.sorry everyone.
View attachment 771909
:pighug:

You're right arch!

but really hope not to find them...i'm a peacefull and harmony loving family father, but if someone forces me to be angry and treating my family bad...just having bad thoughts on mine and my plants i count to my family...no, the worst way...last time it was 3 years ago and i broke my 5th metacarpal bone of my right fist...

btw...what type of chillis are yours?

chilis are beautiful, good pics, makes me want to grab that one
Haha...i would send you some seeds of them for free if you want...the fatali chillis do have a fruity spicy smell, which can be added to any edibles giving an extra taste from entering to the mouth, passing all the stomach way and also being outcoming for human composts...Love AFN!

You're right arch!

but really hope not to find them...i'm a peacefull and harmony loving family father, but if someone forces me to be angry and treating my family bad...just having bad thoughts on mine and my plants i count to my family...no, the worst way...last time it was 3 years ago and i broke my 5th metacarpal bone of my right fist...

btw...what type of chillis are yours?

Haha...i would send you some seeds of them for free if you want...the fatali chillis do have a fruity spicy smell, which can be added to any edibles giving an extra taste from entering to the mouth, passing all the stomach way and also being outcoming for human composts...Love AFN!
thanks for the seed offer, right now I need all available greenhouse space for weed!

Back