Outdoor Mon's Auto & Photo Outdoor Guerillia Grow Adventure 2017

Oh no, sorry to hear that.
Stay safe brother.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
I'm safe, bro!
It' s just the thing that i was shocked and my heart was bleeding and still is...i have a relationship to every single plant and it's really like i loost family parts, but it's not the end...you'll see!
bummer, i bet it was rippers. im thinking the coppers would have waited to catch you in the act.
Yeah, it had been rippers, if it would had been coppers the place would have a other view...spended hours day and night to check what happened and i have 2 supects, if i'm right i'll catch them the next days
damn, I want to go break something!, sorry for your loss grobro
Damn trail...i was so proud of them and i really appriciate your swing by and kind words, but i need to find these stupid bastards...ordered a drone on amazon and will take a flight by in the 2 suspect gardens and i hope i find nothing of my plants, if yes, hm ...thanks god i'm a well trained predator, i' little bit aggresive...if catiching the rippers, they'll my special treament, grobro!
Oh no! You just know they're not gonna treat your girls with the care they deserve.... Very sorry to hear that Mon
I know...lets hope i will not find them.

All of you be close on yours, will upload asap friends
:d5:

I'm safe, bro!
It' s just the thing that i was shocked and my heart was bleeding and still is...i have a relationship to every single plant and it's really like i loost family parts, but it's not the end...you'll see!

Yeah, it had been rippers, if it would had been coppers the place would have a other view...spended hours day and night to check what happened and i have 2 supects, if i'm right i'll catch them the next days

Damn trail...i was so proud of them and i really appriciate your swing by and kind words, but i need to find these stupid bastards...ordered a drone on amazon and will take a flight by in the 2 suspect gardens and i hope i find nothing of my plants, if yes, hm ...thanks god i'm a well trained predator, i' little bit aggresive...if catiching the rippers, they'll my special treament, grobro!

I know...lets hope i will not find them.

All of you be close on yours, will upload asap friends
:d5:
TheMongol rises to the task! Drone does have some possibilities, can do fly bys to check your plants. Can they see at night?

Sounds like the messed with the wrong gardener!:amazon:

Once @TheMongol is deadlocked into something he is going mad, so it would be better for them to NOT have his plants, otherwise it could get ugly pretty fast...

13446549219c780472ac6869170fde1c.jpg

@L0wbob2017

You know me pretty well, bud!

TheMongol rises to the task! Drone does have some possibilities, can do fly bys to check your plants. Can they see at night?
Hope so, dind't check it, but don't need the darkness...i'll fly by at day, so everyone can see a pissed off hunter is searching his plants, just planned out all and hope to be succesfull at the weekend...today i checked the Rough again and studied all seriously...i had been definitely rippers, because coppers would had openend this gate...
20170627_114447.jpg

by using a angle grinder to open the chain...
20170627_114452.jpg

and driving in a van to pick up the pots and they would have damaged the green by entering to the Rough...
20170627_114528.jpg

20170627_114536.jpg

the empty Rough...
20170627_114545.jpg

and coppers would have taken away the lids to save my finger prints...but i decided to focus on the positive things in my live, my beloved chilis...

I was so proud to be one of the first of presenting and growing in first german "Super Soil"...just adding water ph'd at 6.5 from seedling to harvest, but for any shit reason it didn't work on 5 of 6 pots...after 2 weeks ph in soil was at 2.5 to 3.5 and i had to kill them after 3 weeks...one plant did it pretty well, but does not flower at week 8...will upload some pics of her at the weekend, but there was a rest to transplant 1 chilli in it and the other 2 are transplanted in tomato soil and fertilizer....the difference can be seen...the package of theSuperfood...
20170627_184746.jpg

20170627_184753.jpg

20170627_184757.jpg

20170627_184814.jpg

20170627_184806.jpg

The chillis
20170627_171349.jpg

left and right in tomato soil...in the middle Super Food...
20170627_171437.jpg

the plant in the middle is x- large...
20170627_171644.jpg

fruits are fattenin up...
20170627_171522.jpg

flower power...
20170627_171541.jpg

Happy Growing AFN!

Back