Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

What about a bucket of water in the space. Anything wet should help. If you have an exhaust fan on you could try to lower it if temps still remain stable enough. Plants transpire most of the water we pour in which is generally a lot. If your sucking it out then it won’t change much.
I have the exhaust fan barely on. sigh. will put a bucket of water in there and see what happens :biggrin:

Hey Mom I finally made it around the the video. I will warn you with the raw products thought as I use them myself. I really only like to use them as supplemental additives to an already complete nutrient schedule. These products are very strong. Can’t recall some of the percentages besides the phosphorus which I am currently using. 0-45-0!!!! Super strong stuff. While being stronger it’s also pretty expensive as the quantity is so small. There are plenty of inexpensive yet complete nutrient lines out there. I personally think most are the same with different blends and different labels. The ones who advertise the most are the most expensive. Hope this helps a bit.
thank you hon! yes, after checking all that is needed and prices I think I will just stick with the autoflower amendment for my next grow and then take it from there. and then it will be SPRINGGGGGGGGGG and i can plant outside!
:smoking:

thank you hon! yes, after checking all that is needed and prices I think I will just stick with the autoflower amendment for my next grow and then take it from there. and then it will be SPRINGGGGGGGGGG and i can plant outside!
Lucky.
Lol.

And as far as rh.

Depending on the fans you have. Might be able to drape a wet towel on one. Air dry towels there while raising rh?

Or if you have a small dip pot or small/med size crockpot.
Pull it in on low full of water. "Til you get a baby humi"
Not my 1st go to lol. But im sure would work

Lucky.
Lol.

And as far as rh.

Depending on the fans you have. Might be able to drape a wet towel on one. Air dry towels there while raising rh?

Or if you have a small dip pot or small/med size crockpot.
Pull it in on low full of water. "Til you get a baby humi"
Not my 1st go to lol. But im sure would work
my crockpot is here somewhere, great idea hon

Good Grasshopper MassMom. You are finding your path and will walk down it further. Good very good.

Happy New Year

DAY 23:
Opened the tent this morning and wow, every day these ladies amaze me! Today I will clean the res and fill it with 3 gallons room temp distilled water, botanicare hydroguard 0.5ml/L, 1ml/L B52, 2ml/L green planet pro cal & 1.5ml/L sensi grow a & b. (I think next res fill I will bump to 2ml/L sensi grow) I will not check ph as I am using ph perfect nutes and not going to worry about it. Little Auto Jack (who is in happy frog and ancient forest soil) will get a top watering of 4 cups of distilled water and recharge as her water meter is reading dry. The 3 larger ladies will also get a top feed of distilled water and recharge.I hung my new COB in the tent and I am off to walmart to get a bigger and better "cool mist" humidifier :biggrin:

question: how do you add recharge with the autopots? will giving it to them topside mess up the wicking action? should i put a little in their base water?

LITTLE AUTO JACK
AUTO JACK.jpg

GLUEBERRY OG
GLUEBERRY OG.jpg

GORILLA OG "B"
GORILLA OG B.jpg

GORILLA OG "A"
GORILLA OG A.jpg

THE LADIES
THE LADIES.jpg

Attachments

• THE LADIES.jpg
    THE LADIES.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Top watering would slow down the water used from the res but I wouldn't think it will affect the wicking.
cool thank you hon. I just wanted to make sure top watering at this point wouldnt screw anything up :smoking:

Back