Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Did you say lobster?

Oh wait my wife just bought me some............. never mind.
Until you said wife i was about to break out the big guns. But ill save the happy endings for another time then lmao.
Really all jokes aside. Good on ya brotha.
Very very few folks would pass on a good cob. Even fewer would donate it back.
Rep slap given

Mom:
Hope the new light helps. I could not think of a more deserving AFN member.
Try not to fall into the "Snake Oil" nutrient additive traps. Most indoor growers need more light to get better results. The light numbers are out there but it is difficult without expensive meters to use them. Your money is better spent on more lights than a meter. A good rule of thumb espoused by experienced cannabis growers is one COB per square foot of canopy. Once you get there then you can play with nutrients to dial things up.
GOTCHA!!.....wow, I thank you, my daughter thanks you, AND my plants thank you!! hee hee
:bighug:

My friend had a little humidifier and she is bringing it over soon. Going to hang up the new cob and start the humidifier cranking! will prob put it on a timer and try to keep humidity at least 40.

Until you said wife i was about to break out the big guns. But ill save the happy endings for another time then lmao.
Really all jokes aside. Good on ya brotha.
Very very few folks would pass on a good cob. Even fewer would donate it back.
Rep slap given
Thank you but real credit goes to @BigSm0. So if you are thinking about any new lights give him special consideration.

Thank you but real credit goes to @BigSm0. So if you are thinking about any new lights give him special consideration.
I have a light from him...and have been saving desperately for more without luck. this light is an incredible gift.
the only lights I would ever purchase from now on :biggrin: I just sent him a message with big hugs and kisses!!

Ill get you 3 lobsters for that light bahaha.
Go get a lobster. From maine. Now lmao
Lol...you silly. :smoking:

Actually, I dont like lobster. or clams. or shrimp....anything seafood for that matter.
Only thing I do like is haddock. (mmmmm....beer battered fish n chips)
However, no crustacean or other fish has ever been near mom. yuck. ha ha.
Which is strange, because I am a fisherman. I live on the water in the summer. Local lakes or off the backroads searching for areas full of trout. hornpout fishing...ahhhh...yes sir eeeee. Deep sea fishing off Cape Cod....cant be beat. After growing for my daughter, fishing is my second passion :biggrin:

Last edited:

Actually, I dont like lobster. or clams. or shrimp....anything seafood for that matter.
Which is strange, because I am a fisherman. I live on the water in the summer. Local lakes or off the backroads searching for areas full of trout. hornpout fishing...ahhhh...yes sir eeeee. Deep sea fishing off Cape Cod....cant be beat. After growing for my daughter, fishing is my second passion [emoji3]
Deep sea fishing makes me sick :( nothing I've done has kept me from ending up at the back of the boat while stopped

Which is strange, because I am a fisherman. I live on the water in the summer. Local lakes or off the backroads searching for areas full of trout. hornpout fishing...ahhhh...yes sir eeeee. Deep sea fishing off Cape Cod....cant be beat. After growing for my daughter, fishing is my second passion :biggrin:
I must have been an otter in a previous life as I like all the seafood from the ocean. Lobster, Gulf Shrimp, Sea Bass, Halibut and Ling Cod are on the top of the list. Kokanee are really the only freshwater fish I like and then only if still wiggling when cooked. Living in CA deep sea fishing is a must. I always take a can of sardines with me and pretend to eat the live baits out of the tank. It always gets a big reaction. Albacore is a grueling trip but so worth it when the bite is on.

INCREDIBLE NEWS!! The mailman dropped off a package at my front door out of the blue. It was an AutoCob from @BigSm0 at autocob.net.
It seems that recently there was a grow contest here on AFN and @Mañ'O'Green was the winner. The prize was an Autocob. ManOGreen asked that the COB be donated, and I was chosen!! OH MY GOD. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Just when you think life is serving you lemons on a platter, something like this happens. I actually was crying when I found out what the situation was. What generosity...You made my new year. Thank you so much from both my daughter and myself :biggrin:

AFN ROCKS! XOXO
:worship:

View attachment 844618

:bravo: :vibeguard::pighug:.... @Mañ'O'Green -- woooow! - mate, this is an fabulous show of generosity and community! :bow: :vibe: :cheers: ....Thanks on behalf of Staff for such wonderful gift to another AFN citizen! .... you,..you wouldn't happen to be older, white-haired and a wee chunky, would you? :crying: .... I have applied massive Rep' the thy lower cheeks already- :slap: :jointman: :thanks: Cheers! :smokeout:

>>>:bighug: Mom lovie, how stoked are you and daughter! :baby::woohoo::baby:... Sm0' makes the Goods, so I know this light will do you right- :d5:
...how's the Autopot + coco-nut life treating you? I'm dying to get in on Autopots myself! If even you want to try organic and super low maintenance, Biotab's (the company Mephisto uses exclusively at their farm) has a great affiliation with them with stellar results! ........... :eek1: oof! -- really low RH% is a mess waiting to happen, especially as they get bigger,... damn Winter air! It starts to really mess with transpiration,... but you're on it already, so let us know how much that humi' unit up's the RH%,...:greenthumb:

Back