Grow Mediums Mom’s GlueberryOG, GorillaOG, AutoPot, AutoCob, Coco Grow

Happy New to everyone.
yes, happy new year everyone!

DAY 21: All the ladies are doing so good. They are just feeding off the res I filled up the other day. Gorilla OG "A" is really kicking butt and taking names!:biggrin:

Sorry the picture is not great, but I didnt want to turn the lights off as it is SO COLD here today! I got a new device that registers temps and humidity. Yep, my humidity IS 16! OUCH!!! :yoinks:

I am off to the store to get a baby humidifier and get the humidity at least up to 40 inside the tent~ but at least the temps in there are hanging on at 77.

1229170922a.jpg

DAY 21: All the ladies are doing so good. They are just feeding off the res I filled up the other day. Gorilla OG "A" is really kicking butt and taking names!:biggrin:

Sorry the picture is not great, but I didnt want to turn the lights off as it is SO COLD here today! I got a new device that registers temps and humidity. Yep, my humidity IS 16! OUCH!!! :yoinks:

I am off to the store to get a baby humidifier and get the humidity at least up to 40 inside the tent~ but at least the temps in there are hanging on at 77.

View attachment 844603
Oh the things we do for our baby ladies. Your a good Mom.

Oh the things we do for our baby ladies. Your a good Mom.
thank you hon...oh what we wont do for our babies! of course, there is an ulterior motive....mom wants big buds!
:crying:

I have been sitting here this morning wondering why I never get big buds. My plants will get to a certain point in flower, then sit there and not fill out. I am wondering if I am not giving them something at a crucial point. INFOMATIVE VIDEO. I have been watching a lot of videos on youtube by NPK university....totally amazes me what these plants can do if given the right stuff at the right time. Plants and the whole growing process are absolutely amazing. Mom just wants to give her ladies what they need and when so that they can be the best they can be. I have been checking out the RAW nutrient line and what is recommended when, very informative....I really dig this Harley guy and his videos. its one thing to plant a seed and water it, its another thing to know the "hows" and "whys" of the plant itself and how different nutrients and microbes have symbiosis with each other.

NPK UNIVERSITY

Last edited:
INCREDIBLE NEWS!! The mailman dropped off a package at my front door out of the blue. It was an AutoCob from @BigSm0 at autocob.net.
It seems that recently there was a grow contest here on AFN and @Mañ'O'Green was the winner. The prize was an Autocob. ManOGreen asked that the COB be donated, and I was chosen!! OH MY GOD. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Just when you think life is serving you lemons on a platter, something like this happens. I actually was crying when I found out what the situation was. What generosity...You made my new year. Thank you so much from both my daughter and myself :biggrin:

AFN ROCKS! XOXO
:worship:

1229171039.jpg

Last edited:
Mom:
Hope the new light helps. I could not think of a more deserving AFN member.
Try not to fall into the "Snake Oil" nutrient additive traps. Most indoor growers need more light to get better results. The light numbers are out there but it is difficult without expensive meters to use them. Your money is better spent on more lights than a meter. A good rule of thumb espoused by experienced cannabis growers is one COB per square foot of canopy. Once you get there then you can play with nutrients to dial things up.

View attachment 844603
Yes that is too dry.

INCREDIBLE NEWS!! The mailman dropped off a package at my front door out of the blue. It was an AutoCob from @BigSm0 at autocob.net.
It seems that recently there was a grow contest here on AFN and @Mañ'O'Green was the winner. The prize was an Autocob. ManOGreen asked that the COB be donated, and I was chosen!! OH MY GOD. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Just when you think life is serving you lemons on a platter, something like this happens. I actually was crying when I found out what the situation was. What generosity...You made my new year. Thank you so much from both my daughter and myself :biggrin:

AFN ROCKS! XOXO

View attachment 844618
Lucky!!!!!!
Im almost jelly
@Mañ'O'Green
Hell of a chum you are
And def a good way to get on a date lmao.
Hell donate me shit ill take you out for lobster lmao.

Huge score mom!
The ladies are going to bask in the mini sun and love life

Lucky!!!!!!
Im almost jelly
@Mañ'O'Green
Hell of a chum you are
And def a good way to get on a date lmao.
Hell donate me shit ill take you out for lobster lmao.

Huge score mom!
The ladies are going to bask in the mini sun and love life
Did you say lobster?

Oh wait my wife just bought me some............. never mind.

AFN ROCKS! XOXO

View attachment 844618
My bro had high temps and low rh.
What worked as a temp fix for him

Frozen bath towels.

Put one in a tub or somethin to catch water
Put a fan on it.
Drops temp a bit and raises rh some.

But as low as yours is. Baby humi is the way to go.

They are lookin healthy still. Nurturing the young well as a good mom should

Back