Lighting Modular Cree COB build

Mounted cobs today, just love the holders.
Used a thin layer of artic silver, good shit!

Going to let them sit before i do anything else.

20160908_183243.jpg
20160908_183839.jpg

So far so good. I really like the tabs for hanging too. You should be hanging in no time now. Please post a finished pic in the how are you hanging thread. More ideas for all these DIY nuts

So far so good. I really like the tabs for hanging too. You should be hanging in no time now. Please post a finished pic in the how are you hanging thread. More ideas for all these DIY nuts

I know, huh? Tabs are awesome. Between those and the all the same lentgh fishing leaders it's got me going "DOH!! Why didn't I think of that!!!" with my hangers. :smoking:

Thanks guys! One thing with the leaders, they only have snaps on one end (palm slaps forehead), so had to go to wally world to get more. As soon as i can get away i will be hanging it all up. My grow is at a friends place not my house.

May have to do tjis in a couple posts, almost time to eat! Lights hung, driver and junction box hung, and they lit up. Oh yeah, much more light from this one than the converted led unit!

Pics then more details

I was in a hurry installing the lights. Had to get home, the wife is grumpy. I will get a lights on pic tomorrow as i installed during lights off, had no other choice.

Detail! I couldn't find specific info so im a guinea pig. I used 5 feet of 18 gauge stranded from the junction box to each cob and 3 ft of the same for the wire between the two cobs. Thats a total of 13 ft of wire.

Back