Great news on all fronts @StickMan . The planned interveggie planting did not happen. House painters trampled my tomatoes, so probably just as well. I finished two IPCBD x CBD Haze in the tent and gifted the two Z6 x Erdebeer crosses (started in the tent ) to a friend to flower outside. He just sent photos of them with PM! They are flowering , so I’m not sure what could be done now. It’s his first foray and I was hoping to get him hooked on growing. He has an ailing sister who could well benefit.
I also started a couple Autos for him , hoping he gets to harvest.
I also meant to add that you did not start your photos here indoors to early.
I try to start mine on April first, for a nice veg period with a June 1st or just a bit later here.
I work a lot with m/f seeds, so i throw them into flower after just 30 days of veg, put the males into flower, and throw the females back into veg before going out. This method can be a bit risky on some cultivars and phenos, as they can stay in flower and reveg outdoors equals LOTS of extra leaves.
If I also put plants out before June 1st or later, many of what i grow up here will go into flower and then start to reveg as the number of light hours grows.

Did you have any pictures of your two IPCBD x CBD Haze?
I have not grown any out myself, and i don't believe i have seen any other grows, but then my memory is very bad these days.

So sorry to hear about the PM on your friends plants!
I'm not sure either on the PM, @Waira will know.
i am so glad that i don't have to deal with much PM here.
Some small spots appeared on a few leaves last year, but did not spread at all.

Also sorry to hear about your Tomatoes!
I have 30 plants i started from seed, and have 4 Alf#5s growing at the end of couple of rows.
Also have a HUGE Alf#5 female growing next to some hop vines i just planted, along with a couple of Mighty Mite x AoF F1s, that will receive some F1 dust in order to make F2s.
A couple of the Alf's will also see some MM/AoF dust.
Had one Alf#5 male, but culled him, as i made F3s a couple of years ago in order to start acclimatizing them for my microclimate.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
FA0C0FC2-3220-42B3-9BF2-8AB268E4CAE8.jpeg
I also meant to add that you did not start your photos here indoors to early.
I try to start mine on April first, for a nice veg period with a June 1st or just a bit later here.
I work a lot with m/f seeds, so i throw them into flower after just 30 days of veg, put the males into flower, and throw the females back into veg before going out. This method can be a bit risky on some cultivars and phenos, as they can stay in flower and reveg outdoors equals LOTS of extra leaves.
If I also put plants out before June 1st or later, many of what i grow up here will go into flower and then start to reveg as the number of light hours grows.

Did you have any pictures of your two IPCBD x CBD Haze?
I have not grown any out myself, and i don't believe i have seen any other grows, but then my memory is very bad these days.

So sorry to hear about the PM on your friends plants!
I'm not sure either on the PM, @Waira will know.
i am so glad that i don't have to deal with much PM here.
Some small spots appeared on a few leaves last year, but did not spread at all.

Also sorry to hear about your Tomatoes!
I have 30 plants i started from seed, and have 4 Alf#5s growing at the end of couple of rows.
Also have a HUGE Alf#5 female growing next to some hop vines i just planted, along with a couple of Mighty Mite x AoF F1s, that will receive some F1 dust in order to make F2s.
A couple of the Alf's will also see some MM/AoF dust.
Had one Alf#5 male, but culled him, as i made F3s a couple of years ago in order to start acclimatizing them for my microclimate.

Peace
I apologize for such a tardy reply @StickMan . I was driving and then ended up in a no reception area. Back in business now.
I did not take photos of the IPCBD x CBD cross. I grew them in smallish pots and they still grew fairly tall in spite of the restriction. They were vigorous from the pop, asked for nothing, took everything I offered and the buds smelled of pleasant citrus and biscuits.. not too loud! They grew quite dense and yield was heavy for plant/pot size. They were harvested at all cloudy on or around 74 days.
They have been in jars for a few weeks, but no samples taken as yet. Soon!
Sounds like you have your hands full in the garden. Do you grow heirloom varieties? FD’s pepper crosses with Mossy’s sound fun too. There was far less room in the tent this Spring for tomato and pepper starts, and best laid plans...Next year. No weeding this summer.
Big Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] girl huh? Ripe for dusting with a little CBD Haze too? Maybe a stem? My pals are big fans of your cross. Very pretty plant too. A light lavender. I remember reading Waira was brooding over his AoF. I’ve heard great things about AoF x SS , and not heard of Mighty Mite. Is that from the collective ?
As to the April starts, the results are huge plants. I’m 5feet flat and MOB is towering over me. Nothing stealth about her. I would still do an early start for outdoors, but if I ever do a photoperiod Indoor, I’d veg. for only a few weeks. These ladies will produce pretty heavily is I can get them to the finish line! This is Alf5xCBD Haze!!

View attachment 1083539
I apologize for such a tardy reply @StickMan . I was driving and then ended up in a no reception area. Back in business now.
I did not take photos of the IPCBD x CBD cross. I grew them in smallish pots and they still grew fairly tall in spite of the restriction. They were vigorous from the pop, asked for nothing, took everything I offered and the buds smelled of pleasant citrus and biscuits.. not too loud! They grew quite dense and yield was heavy for plant/pot size. They were harvested at all cloudy on or around 74 days.
They have been in jars for a few weeks, but no samples taken as yet. Soon!
Sounds like you have your hands full in the garden. Do you grow heirloom varieties? FD’s pepper crosses with Mossy’s sound fun too. There was far less room in the tent this Spring for tomato and pepper starts, and best laid plans...Next year. No weeding this summer.
Big Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] girl huh? Ripe for dusting with a little CBD Haze too? Maybe a stem? My pals are big fans of your cross. Very pretty plant too. A light lavender. I remember reading Waira was brooding over his AoF. I’ve heard great things about AoF x SS , and not heard of Mighty Mite. Is that from the collective ?
As to the April starts, the results are huge plants. I’m 5feet flat and MOB is towering over me. Nothing stealth about her. I would still do an early start for outdoors, but if I ever do a photoperiod Indoor, I’d veg. for only a few weeks. These ladies will produce pretty heavily is I can get them to the finish line! This is Alf5xCBD Haze!!
Now i am the one whom REALLY needs/wants to apologize for my ever so late reply!
Both my wife and my health just seems to be getting worse right now and not online and replying back to my friends like you as i would like. I know you understand though, and i thank you for that.

Thanks for the update on the IPCBD x CBD Haze. Sure it will be high CBD.
Sure is nice to be able to properly cure our flowers before even tasting.
Unless, i am doing a pheno hunt with multiple females of one strain, and have clones of each female, then i will do some 'early' testing for potency. If not, i usually wait three months minimum.

Sounds like you have your hands full in the garden. Do you grow heirloom varieties?
Yes, I do indeed grow heirlooms only. Nothing like the taste of homegrown mators, and well everything.
I have been an avid veggie,herb,flower, and fruit grower since i was 20.
Don't grow anywhere the amount of things that i used to though.

Big Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] girl huh? Ripe for dusting with a little CBD Haze too?
My pals are big fans of your cross.
Yes that one AlF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] girl is by far the biggest auto that i have thus far grown.
Looking some photo genes must have popped up in her, as she is same stage of preflower as a couple of my few photos i have out.
I do wish that i had some of that original Haze auto fem pollen still.
I do however have several other strains that i hit with it, several i am sure you have not received yet.

For my indoor photos, i do not veg for any length of time anymore either, and only grow in .5 and 1 gallon containers. One can get plenty of flowers from small containers, with lots of variety.
Have plenty of AoF x SS m/f seeds if you want to give them a go at some point.
Also made AoF/SS x CBD Haze fems. Think Slater tested some, and also think he ended up with some auto phenos in F1s. Have plenty of those as well.
Also made MoB x AoF, Deep Chunk x AoF, and other AoF crosses..

Wow, that Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x CBD haze is a real looker. Can't wait to hear how she smokes.

not heard of Mighty Mite. Is that from the collective ?
Mighty Mite has been around primarily Canada for a few decades now and used primarily as a Northern Climate breeding tool for bringing down flowering time. It is also high in CBD.
There are several different seed banks that carry different lines that 'they' call Mighty Mite.
The line my Danish friend carries who runs a collective is the only seed producer i know of who carries the legit Canadian line. Here is the info on it from him.
Mighty Mite is a well known canadian strain originated from the himalayas. Its a short fat single cola plant with a nice potency. MM is a mostly indica strain and i have used the earliest plants for this line. Most plants are auto- semiauto and will finish in july/august when started in start may. MM is a top yielder for its size (80-110cm) and have a few purple phenoes. Very good for extractions. Easy to grow.

Indoor/outdoor
Mostly indica
Auto-semiauto
Good potency
High yield
Funny taste and smell
Finishes outdoor in july-august (54*N Lat)

Wanted to let you know how truly humbled that i am, that you took the chance to grow out my suggestions out of all the strains on the planet. Hope they do not disappoint!

Peace

Now i am the one whom REALLY needs/wants to apologize for my ever so late reply!
Both my wife and my health just seems to be getting worse right now and not online and replying back to my friends like you as i would like. I know you understand though, and i thank you for that.

Thanks for the update on the IPCBD x CBD Haze. Sure it will be high CBD.
Sure is nice to be able to properly cure our flowers before even tasting.
Unless, i am doing a pheno hunt with multiple females of one strain, and have clones of each female, then i will do some 'early' testing for potency. If not, i usually wait three months minimum.

Yes, I do indeed grow heirlooms only. Nothing like the taste of homegrown mators, and well everything.
I have been an avid veggie,herb,flower, and fruit grower since i was 20.
Don't grow anywhere the amount of things that i used to though.

Yes that one AlF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] girl is by far the biggest auto that i have thus far grown.
Looking some photo genes must have popped up in her, as she is same stage of preflower as a couple of my few photos i have out.
I do wish that i had some of that original Haze auto fem pollen still.
I do however have several other strains that i hit with it, several i am sure you have not received yet.

For my indoor photos, i do not veg for any length of time anymore either, and only grow in .5 and 1 gallon containers. One can get plenty of flowers from small containers, with lots of variety.
Have plenty of AoF x SS m/f seeds if you want to give them a go at some point.
Also made AoF/SS x CBD Haze fems. Think Slater tested some, and also think he ended up with some auto phenos in F1s. Have plenty of those as well.
Also made MoB x AoF, Deep Chunk x AoF, and other AoF crosses..

Wow, that Alf [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] x CBD haze is a real looker. Can't wait to hear how she smokes.

Mighty Mite has been around primarily Canada for a few decades now and used primarily as a Northern Climate breeding tool for bringing down flowering time. It is also high in CBD.
There are several different seed banks that carry different lines that 'they' call Mighty Mite.
The line my Danish friend carries who runs a collective is the only seed producer i know of who carries the legit Canadian line. Here is the info on it from him.
Mighty Mite is a well known canadian strain originated from the himalayas. Its a short fat single cola plant with a nice potency. MM is a mostly indica strain and i have used the earliest plants for this line. Most plants are auto- semiauto and will finish in july/august when started in start may. MM is a top yielder for its size (80-110cm) and have a few purple phenoes. Very good for extractions. Easy to grow.

Indoor/outdoor
Mostly indica
Auto-semiauto
Good potency
High yield
Funny taste and smell
Finishes outdoor in july-august (54*N Lat)

Wanted to let you know how truly humbled that i am, that you took the chance to grow out my suggestions out of all the strains on the planet. Hope they do not disappoint!

Peace
I have not grown out a single strain of yours @StickMan that was a disappointment. I so appreciate the time, effort and commitment to this plant and the healing qualities it holds.
There are infinite strains nowadays and the decision of what to grow is always difficult. I am confident your strains are produced with integrity and significant knowledge. Can’t ask for more.
Karmatonic Z and MoB weathered a pretty violent thunderstorm last night and didn’t blanch.
Pictures up tomorrow. They are both flowering .

Nice!
Looks like you will be quite busy come harvest time, as my guess is that they are going to finish around the same time for you.
But again, there will not be much trimming at all on the KZ.

You should be thrilled with how well they are doing in your hands!

Peace
Thanks @StickMan ! Really fun to grow. I’m thinking mid to end of September finish. I just need to avoid mold and we’re all set. Planning to get an oscillating stand fan. Hoping my husband doesn’t notice . Ha Ha!

View attachment 1069638 View attachment 1069639 Two of @StickMan ’s HPG gifted to me at 6wks.
I had not planned on journaling these gals but I’ve found Karmatonic Z’ a little unusual and I have not seen anything on her this far in veg.
They are currently in 5gallon fabrics, but will get potted up next week.
thanks for the share!
View attachment 1070413 View attachment 1070414 View attachment 1070415
Yes, the fabric pots are def a PITA to remove plants from, so I’ll cut both sides, sacrificing the pots. No big deal. They won’t get more than a 10 gallon, so won’t be giant trees,
Yes, Stone’s been working on BlueStone. I’m not sure what filial now. Smells awesome, but trimming will be a challenge.
The tent closes July 1, so these outside girls along with two other Portal babies will be under the sun and into the elements... resilience is key.
Here is BlueStone at 80 days. Fans removed and in flush mode
:bow:
Looking most healthy in your hands my friend!

Here is what you can expect from the Karmatonic Z (Z6 x Harlie-Tsu f3) grown in 10 gallon fabric container like you will flower yours out in.
Grown at Lat 48 N. 2018

View attachment 1070704

View attachment 1070708

View attachment 1070713
:worship:

Back