wow! Big plants big yield coming! Now you see the trick to photos isn't in the growing but in the concealing.
You grow em really good, in, out, auto, photo:bump:
Too kind @trailanimal !!! Lots more forgiving ... these photoperiod plants. Just gotta keep them from getting moldy or stolen. StickMan breeds some awesome genetics.

Too kind @trailanimal !!! Lots more forgiving ... these photoperiod plants. Just gotta keep them from getting moldy or stolen. StickMan breeds some awesome genetics.
and you show them well, I'll be growing more! I'm going to have to grow the IPCBD CBD Haze! and I'm loving how well CBD NL is doing!

and you show them well, I'll be growing more! I'm going to have to grow the IPCBD CBD Haze! and I'm loving how well CBD NL is doing!
IPCBD x CBDHaze is a fuss free girl and does well in smallish containers...and lower stank.. might be just the ticket for the window grow. Your CBD NL is doing very well and loving life outback. She will still deliver a pretty traditional NL effect... even with CBD...didn’t expect that!
Struggling with the Fall lineup. Too many great choices... too little space.

IPCBD x CBDHaze is a fuss free girl and does well in smallish containers...and lower stank.. might be just the ticket for the window grow. Your CBD NL is doing very well and loving life outback. She will still deliver a pretty traditional NL effect... even with CBD...didn’t expect that!
Struggling with the Fall lineup. Too many great choices... too little space.
I'm already struggling with next year's:chimp:

:headbang: :woohoo: :woohoo1: yaaah, we got some action happenin' now baby! ... freaky chick still freaky, filling in more hemp-like I think,... Now that MoB :bow: = that's one of the best ones I've seen girlfriend, nicely done, and that transplant will pay serious dividends! :d5: :clapper: I think this pheno' is a green one, or something similar to mine; color will come later, cold magnifies it big time... but if you don't see colored calyxes by now, she's not a true purp's pheno',...

Your girls are still looking most outstanding!
I'm confident that your MoB will finish fine for you there.
Many people have grown MoB in the UK at Lats much further north with LOTS of humidity in the fall.

I don't start to worry about plants not finishing up here at lat 48 N., if they don't start flowering by second week of August or so.
Once MoB starts flowering, she will kick it. Nice that she does have a short flowering period. Some phenos can be taken at just 45 days indoors, with longest going 60 days.

Peace
:greencheck:...yup, she's speedy, none of mine took more than 6 weeks after fuzzy crowns formed... what are your predicted night T's going to be about a month from now? ... Aroma will bee heavenly, trust us! You'll be finger hugging and perving on her buds frequently my friend! Colors very likely will be gorgeous too....

>>> missed the tag for me BC', what's this about PM? On cannabis, in bloom? ...lots of ways to knock it down, but since it's internal too, there's no "cure" per se,.... surface treat with potassium bicarb' (raises pH), I hear milks works (half strength?), various botanical oils,.. if in bloom, you have to stay with low residue stuff, that's why I hear K-bicarb' and milk are good during bloom, vs. oils, neem (in bloom, never!), they rinse off if needed.... dosage: 1tsp/L of the bicarb', with a wetting agent....

>>> :drool: wow, that ALF5 x CBDHz is stellar! Have you tagged @FullDuplex yet?
... @StickMan you know you're killin' me with the MM and AoF crosses! :cuss: :rofl: Any fem's available? :eyebrows: .... post pics of that beastly ALF5 up someplace, here, my thread all are welcome I'm sure! :thumbsup:
I have not grown out a single strain of yours @StickMan that was a disappointment. I so appreciate the time, effort and commitment to this plant and the healing qualities it holds.
There are infinite strains nowadays and the decision of what to grow is always difficult. I am confident your strains are produced with integrity and significant knowledge. Can’t ask for mor
:worship: true dat! :pimp: Stick has a Magic Wand = :woody: :rofl:

:headbang: :woohoo: :woohoo1: yaaah, we got some action happenin' now baby! ... freaky chick still freaky, filling in more hemp-like I think,... Now that MoB :bow: = that's one of the best ones I've seen girlfriend, nicely done, and that transplant will pay serious dividends! :d5: :clapper: I think this pheno' is a green one, or something similar to mine; color will come later, cold magnifies it big time... but if you don't see colored calyxes by now, she's not a true purp's pheno',...

:greencheck:...yup, she's speedy, none of mine took more than 6 weeks after fuzzy crowns formed... what are your predicted night T's going to be about a month from now? ... Aroma will bee heavenly, trust us! You'll be finger hugging and perving on her buds frequently my friend! Colors very likely will be gorgeous too....

>>> missed the tag for me BC', what's this about PM? On cannabis, in bloom? ...lots of ways to knock it down, but since it's internal too, there's no "cure" per se,.... surface treat with potassium bicarb' (raises pH), I hear milks works (half strength?), various botanical oils,.. if in bloom, you have to stay with low residue stuff, that's why I hear K-bicarb' and milk are good during bloom, vs. oils, neem (in bloom, never!), they rinse off if needed.... dosage: 1tsp/L of the bicarb', with a wetting agent....

>>> :drool: wow, that ALF5 x CBDHz is stellar! Have you tagged @FullDuplex yet?
... @StickMan you know you're killin' me with the MM and AoF crosses! :cuss: :rofl: Any fem's available? :eyebrows: .... post pics of that beastly ALF5 up someplace, here, my thread all are welcome I'm sure! :thumbsup:

:worship: true dat! :pimp: Stick has a Magic Wand = :woody: :rofl:
Wow, waaay toooo kind @Waira . I’ve just attended her and done nothing special. Some standard bloom feed, some micros and bennies is all. She’s happy , that MoB, not really knowing her fate. Karma Z.... she’s just a skinny, odd duck , but if she puts out...all that matters. Crude, but true. Need some pure CBD so I can redeem my C in Chemistry and make my own little concoction.
Yup, my pals got some PM on the Erdbeer crosses I gave him. He told me he was going to spray neem on them and I squirmed and said “not in flower “. I probably would just toss em. I do feel responsible as I made him a super soil and didn’t insist on bennies and such. Stressed plants are more susceptible?
I will be super excited whether MoB is green or purple , but I’ve heard the greens are favored. Don’t notice any color as yet. IME, true purps show it at the base from the get go. Fingers crossed.
I’ll send you a couple pics of the PM in sick bay, your favorite spot. Sad. I’m fortunate not to have ever had it.
See ya over there:crying:

4F9CF042-B7A3-4048-99D2-9C2D7DCFF98B.jpeg
AB0713CA-8F6B-43AB-82BD-F45A0EDB959B.jpeg
D502A149-0597-4305-A573-B44FC466DD49.jpeg
7397D0B3-117D-4757-9778-A5A82C95D65E.jpeg
3FC67851-5507-426C-AC08-A5983DC9CAF3.jpeg
Update time. Lots going on and this may be the only photos for a couple weeks or more. Both plants are just business as usual.

Back