View attachment 1088488 View attachment 1088487 View attachment 1088486 View attachment 1088485 View attachment 1088484 Update time. Lots going on and this may be the only photos for a couple weeks or more. Both plants are just business as usual.
OMG!!!!!!
Blown away how much they have grown in just a week!
Your Karma Z, is much larger than mine was.

The two Mobs i had out last year, were about the size of yours, but neither started flowered early enough. Not wasted though, they ended up in the freezer for THCa in smoothies and such.
I always safe my leaves and immature or very leafy flowers in the freezer.
Old school, as i have a hard time wasting anything.

Need to go check on my few OD girls.
I believe the large AlF#5 of mine, must have gotten hit with an old photo Danish Affy IBl called Viking, so Auto x Photo.

Have a great day my friend!

Peace

OMG!!!!!!
Blown away how much they have grown in just a week!
Your Karma Z, is much larger than mine was.

The two Mobs i had out last year, were about the size of yours, but neither started flowered early enough. Not wasted though, they ended up in the freezer for THCa in smoothies and such.
I always safe my leaves and immature or very leafy flowers in the freezer.
Old school, as i have a hard time wasting anything.

Need to go check on my few OD girls.
I believe the large AlF#5 of mine, must have gotten hit with an old photo Danish Affy IBl called Viking, so Auto x Photo.

Have a great day my friend!

Peace
Yes, They are cruising @StickMan . I’m delighted!
Alf#5x Affy sounds wonderful. Similar beginnings? Hopefully your gal is not fully seeded, so you can enjoy some potent meds.
I don’t like to waste either. Most of my close trim goes in the freezer and into smoothies. I may pick up some bags to make bubble hash at some point.
My plan is to use Musturd’s recipe for root rub with the a Karmatonic Z and MoB. I nice combo of THC and CBD Genetics. There must be good cannabinoid variety in them. They will go into the freezer , once cleaned, and ready when I am.
Karmatonic Z is flowering and still stretching. She’s a very interesting plant.
We are having a great Summer here in the East, and many more sunny days in the extended forecast. I hope your days are sunny in the PNW.
Enjoy your weekend friend and happy growing !

3C6828CF-2712-4508-BEE0-42E7E3F09189.jpeg
E2DD526F-819F-42F4-A793-6A666C1FD1CD.jpeg
6EBF62A6-CA96-4A4F-AC7A-ECA46ABD409E.jpeg
704C4B5F-CDC9-4428-9C8A-5598EC56F34E.jpeg
2AA716D2-52D2-4BC1-A594-22CDBE6A722B.jpeg
Hi BCBudlady
Great looking plants you got there. My MoB outdoor didn't flower right now but I think one or two weeks and the fun starts.

Thanks for sharing this nice pictures

Have a great day
cu tobe
My pleasure @tobe ! I’m away for several days due to family issues. Let’s hope my waterboy keeps up. Temps are quite high here. I took these pics on Friday before I left.

:doh: *blink*-- and two weeks whooshes by!

Wow, waaay toooo kind @Waira . I’ve just attended her and done nothing special. Some standard bloom feed, some micros and bennies is all. She’s happy , that MoB, not really knowing her fate. Karma Z.... she’s just a skinny, odd duck , but if she puts out...all that matters. Crude, but true. Need some pure CBD so I can redeem my C in Chemistry and make my own little concoction.
Yup, my pals got some PM on the Erdbeer crosses I gave him. He told me he was going to spray neem on them and I squirmed and said “not in flower “. I probably would just toss em. I do feel responsible as I made him a super soil and didn’t insist on bennies a nd such. Stressed plants are more susceptible?
I will be super excited whether MoB is green or purple , but I’ve heard the greens are favored. Don’t notice any color as yet. IME, true purps show it at the base from the get go. Fingers crossed.
I’ll send you a couple pics of the PM in sick bay, your favorite spot. Sad. I’m fortunate not to have ever had it.
See ya over there:crying:
That's one of the best parts about solid genetics, non-fussy plants! MoB looks great, and seems to be moving along right on cue- :greenthumb:... With such lush veg', you could do some selective fan pruning to open up the canopy for better light penetration and air flow and she wouldn't even blink... Your estimation is spot-on, if she was full purp's, the preflowers would have shown it by now; this is a green girl for sure, question is, how much highlighting color will show- :eyebrows: cool nights will make all kinds of magic happen on the fans at the very least... TBD if she's full-green, that is, minimal color on the buds proper.... You know, most folks say the green is "better", more potent, and maybe so.... but mine (full green) wasn't notably stronger vs the full purps, and frankly, the full purp' aromatics, with that pineappley (to my nose at least) backnote, was more appealing to me than the green's "headshop" backnote.... A few more weeks and we shall see! :woohoo1:

..... :crying: an odd skinny duck that puts out! Where's @RivetGrrl , she'll love that quote! I hear you on the CBD, next time I need to try one of Stick's crosses for this... The Sweet Honey Peach CBD has been a treat, but I have little else to compare her to,... KZ is a all-CBD/ultra low THC cross though, right? Very handy for custom formulation,... and easier to deal with for decarb'ing? The process is somewhat different I think, time and Temp-wise I think, but close...?
....lordy, what a shaggy beast she is too! :vibe: Still stretching- :doh: ... she's turning into a small privacy hedge- :rofl:

The root rub is magic! I got some from Musturd some years ago, no THC in it in fact, but it cured my hands condition within a couple weeks, something the f'ing dermatologist couldn't handle in the least- :doh:... I had this weird thing going on: thin, hard callusing would start, then crack, driving me nuts... had it going on in cycles for a couple years, nothing I tried worked for shit until that root rub; I literally waved it in the skin doc's face with a genuine frown, told him what it was,... he had nothing,...:face: frikkin' clown...:finger:........ Anyway, I think there are some sort of alkaloids in the roots, not found elsewhere in the plant, and since that rub batch was cannabinoid free, it was whatever is in the roots that worked the magic!

:bighug:... hope things go OK with the family,.. and the water boy! :goodluck: :karmacloud:

:doh: *blink*-- and two weeks whooshes by!

That's one of the best parts about solid genetics, non-fussy plants! MoB looks great, and seems to be moving along right on cue- :greenthumb:... With such lush veg', you could do some selective fan pruning to open up the canopy for better light penetration and air flow and she wouldn't even blink... Your estimation is spot-on, if she was full purp's, the preflowers would have shown it by now; this is a green girl for sure, question is, how much highlighting color will show- :eyebrows: cool nights will make all kinds of magic happen on the fans at the very least... TBD if she's full-green, that is, minimal color on the buds proper.... You know, most folks say the green is "better", more potent, and maybe so.... but mine (full green) wasn't notably stronger vs the full purps, and frankly, the full purp' aromatics, with that pineappley (to my nose at least) backnote, was more appealing to me than the green's "headshop" backnote.... A few more weeks and we shall see! :woohoo1:

..... :crying: an odd skinny duck that puts out! Where's @RivetGrrl , she'll love that quote! I hear you on the CBD, next time I need to try one of Stick's crosses for this... The Sweet Honey Peach CBD has been a treat, but I have little else to compare her to,... KZ is a all-CBD/ultra low THC cross though, right? Very handy for custom formulation,... and easier to deal with for decarb'ing? The process is somewhat different I think, time and Temp-wise I think, but close...?
....lordy, what a shaggy beast she is too! :vibe: Still stretching- :doh: ... she's turning into a small privacy hedge- :rofl:

The root rub is magic! I got some from Musturd some years ago, no THC in it in fact, but it cured my hands condition within a couple weeks, something the f'ing dermatologist couldn't handle in the least- :doh:... I had this weird thing going on: thin, hard callusing would start, then crack, driving me nuts... had it going on in cycles for a couple years, nothing I tried worked for shit until that root rub; I literally waved it in the skin doc's face with a genuine frown, told him what it was,... he had nothing,...:face: frikkin' clown...:finger:........ Anyway, I think there are some sort of alkaloids in the roots, not found elsewhere in the plant, and since that rub batch was cannabinoid free, it was whatever is in the roots that worked the magic!

:bighug:... hope things go OK with the family,.. and the water boy! :goodluck: :karmacloud:
Yup @Waira , That chick needs a trim for sure. I’ve been lazy and lots on my familial plate of late.
If the waterboy keeps her alive for the next week ,or so, I’ll get the scissors out.
You are right on about the KZ girl. She is less than .3 percent THC and a CBD in the teens. That is the whole purpose for running her. According to @HashMaster , decarb temps are higher and longer for CBD, so the plan is to grow separately and combine strains THC/CBD ratios to suit.
I really find @StickMan ’s CBD crosses excellent and I have favorites for different reasons, but the most unusual , by far for terpenes is the Alf#5 x CBD Haze. The floral/perfume notes are unreal. I wish there were more of those, but it was a one time cross.
@NonsenseToMe has made an excellent GoldWidow CBD which is sensational as well, using an Indica CBD strain.
Thanks for looking in and you are right... likely to get a bit squirrelly from here!

Back