Don't go climbing that beanstalk in search of magic beans!!!
Ha Ha! Does sort of resemble a bean stalk . MoB’s bones are sturdy for sure. I’m relieved about my summer break from tent growing , but these two ladies are going to require some upkeep it seems. @Seymourbud , if you decide to do a photo or two, MoB should make the list.

@StickMan I hope MoB will finish in my neck of the woods.

Your girls are still looking most outstanding!
I'm confident that your MoB will finish fine for you there.
Many people have grown MoB in the UK at Lats much further north with LOTS of humidity in the fall.

I don't start to worry about plants not finishing up here at lat 48 N., if they don't start flowering by second week of August or so.
Once MoB starts flowering, she will kick it. Nice that she does have a short flowering period. Some phenos can be taken at just 45 days indoors, with longest going 60 days.

Peace

Your girls are still looking most outstanding!
I'm confident that your MoB will finish fine for you there.
Many people have grown MoB in the UK at Lats much further north with LOTS of humidity in the fall.

I don't start to worry about plants not finishing up here at lat 48 N., if they don't start flowering by second week of August or so.
Once MoB starts flowering, she will kick it. Nice that she does have a short flowering period. Some phenos can be taken at just 45 days indoors, with longest going 60 days.

Peace
That’s great news @StickMan . We’ve had some big time thundershowers for last couple days and 100+ degree temps forecasted for next few days. Going to test her resilience. Karmatonic Z is really kicking into flower. The fun starts.
MoB has some potential to yield really well.

Couple of pictures snapped today. Karmatonic Z is into 2nd week of flower with fasciation. Kind of cool looking
DE62179E-257C-4E81-8C56-10DBA85D0037.jpeg
9E56DE8C-C7EF-484C-9157-0C3567E2F9CF.jpeg
A0070B85-79E3-4C50-BCF5-30AC3999EBB0.jpeg
and healthy otherwise,

@StickMan , Thought i would tag you and show off the two gals. MoB just starting preflower and Karmatonic Z getting a move on . Pictures above show some leaf and growth issues. Not sure what the cause , as I’ve only grown Autos and these were born on April 14th.... about 100 days. I would have harvested by now. I’m likely not giving them all that they need.
I am so excited to hear that the CBD levels will be in the teens. I convert almost everything grown into oil/ tincture these days , and I have great plans for both plants. Thank you!!!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Most outstanding looking overall.
I would say that the leaves on the Karmatonic Z 'may' be suffering just a tad from heat stress, but NOTHING at all to worry about.
The growth actually looks right on for this cultivar, complete with the triploid leaves.
Remember, it is more hemp than traditional THC cultivars.
I can't not tell you how excited to start seeing her in full flower!

That is SO great to hear that your MoB is starting to preflower, she will finish for sure for you.

These are both two cultivars that you may find hard to keep your nose out of when they are in full flower, blueberry (MoB) and cherry with an undertone of citrus on the Karmatonic Z

Yes, i also convert 99% of my flowers into Canna Coconut oil as well as tinctures.
I also started making Malwai Cobs for eating as well last fall.

Again, so excited for you, and to see these finish out well.
You should be well stocked with these two strains for a day or two.

Did you ever throw any plants out in your veggie garden?

Have a great day!

Peace

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Most outstanding looking overall.
I would say that the leaves on the Karmatonic Z 'may' be suffering just a tad from heat stress, but NOTHING at all to worry about.
The growth actually looks right on for this cultivar, complete with the triploid leaves.
Remember, it is more hemp than traditional THC cultivars.
I can't not tell you how excited to start seeing her in full flower!

That is SO great to hear that your MoB is starting to preflower, she will finish for sure for you.

These are both two cultivars that you may find hard to keep your nose out of when they are in full flower, blueberry (MoB) and cherry with an undertone of citrus on the Karmatonic Z

Yes, i also convert 99% of my flowers into Canna Coconut oil as well as tinctures.
I also started making Malwai Cobs for eating as well last fall.

Again, so excited for you, and to see these finish out well.
You should be well stocked with these two strains for a day or two.

Did you ever throw any plants out in your veggie garden?

Have a great day!

Peace
Great news on all fronts @StickMan . The planned interveggie planting did not happen. House painters trampled my tomatoes, so probably just as well. I finished two IPCBD x CBD Haze in the tent and gifted the two Z6 x Erdebeer crosses (started in the tent ) to a friend to flower outside. He just sent photos of them with PM! They are flowering , so I’m not sure what could be done now. It’s his first foray and I was hoping to get him hooked on growing. He has an ailing sister who could well benefit.
I also started a couple Autos for him , hoping he gets to harvest.

Back