:crying: Oooh the high price of fashion! Sometimes it's good to be a dude (says while scratching his butt! :paleo::rofl:)......

It's not too late at all to move her into something bigger! If lowers are getting faded, then brown out and/or drop off, that's N defc., getting tapped out; N is readily mobile within the plant... overall paleness, tops worst, is usually S defc. starting, though it can look a bit like Fe defc at first... S is immobile,.. there are good pics at the Defc. Pic Depot here on this, check it out and see what I mean,....
I think the Portal may have fem's? .... HPG is out of MoB for now.....
.... MoB has shown to be pretty mold resistant so far as I've experienced,.. she doesn't make really dense bud either, which helps... I put a fan on the plants at night to help move air, which retards mold some as well
... those carts are choice! AT the old place, we'd have to shift the girls from one end of the patio to the other to get max' light exposure, and these made that a snap....:thumbsup: It also allows you to rotate the plants to get better light exposure on all sides....

1679FB68-0F7F-4E3C-93AB-C88C1790BEBD.jpeg
:crying: Oooh the high price of fashion! Sometimes it's good to be a dude (says while scratching his butt! :paleo::rofl:)......

It's not too late at all to move her into something bigger! If lowers are getting faded, then brown out and/or drop off, that's N defc., getting tapped out; N is readily mobile within the plant... overall paleness, tops worst, is usually S defc. starting, though it can look a bit like Fe defc at first... S is immobile,.. there are good pics at the Defc. Pic Depot here on this, check it out and see what I mean,....
I think the Portal may have fem's? .... HPG is out of MoB for now.....
.... MoB has shown to be pretty mold resistant so far as I've experienced,.. she doesn't make really dense bud either, which helps... I put a fan on the plants at night to help move air, which retards mold some as well
... those carts are choice! AT the old place, we'd have to shift the girls from one end of the patio to the other to get max' light exposure, and these made that a snap....:thumbsup: It also allows you to rotate the plants to get better light exposure on all sides....
Yes, @Waira , the Portal did offer fems. I don’t think they are available there,) but Stick put some into OES for sale. They claim to have 40 packets of 10fem. I still have a few for next summer.
I would like to put MoB into a 10 gallon with some of my own little supersoil concoction. It would carry her through flower without dumping bottled stuff on her.
Mold got a Bubba Trouble a couple years ago and I was really bummed. She was stacked and would have produced a half pound easy. Let’s hope this MoB escapes it.
Cart shopping tomorrow. My hubby will blow a gasket.
Here is a photo of the BT I had to throw away

Wow, she sure is a big girl. I couldn't get away with that in my neck of the woods. I am guessing between 4' and 5' tall? Hopefully she produces well, or give fantastic quality meds, or both!

Wow, she sure is a big girl. I couldn't get away with that in my neck of the woods. I am guessing between 4' and 5' tall? Hopefully she produces well, or give fantastic quality meds, or both!
Right about the sequoian size @Seymourbud . She’s 4feet from soil and with the pot and roller tray.. 5 1/2 feet. Unfortunately, I started her too early. If I can keep bud rot at bay on this one, she should produce.
I have a large yard and she can not be seen from the street. No camoflaging her.
Lesson learned. Really great genetics...

@BCBudlady
Most outstanding growing my friend! :toke:

Sure does not look like the MoB suffered any transplant shock at all.
Watch out, as she should really explode in size now.
Can't wait to see what color the flowers end up being.

I did not take any pictures of my two MoBs in the hoophouse last year, but they were massive in 10 gallon containers.
They started flowering too late for me here, so they ended up in the freezer for use in smoothies and such.
I'm quiet sure that they would have given me a lb per plant easily.

Man, that is so sad about that BT, what a nice specimen!
Bubba Kush is becoming another great med strain for old stick's pains.
Have me a few Alf#5s growing in my veggie patch, and need to go out this morning and see if any of them have shown sex yet.

Peace

Great to hear from you @StickMan ! These two strains are sure fun to grow out. I hope MoB will finish in my neck of the woods.
Yes, Bubba Kush is excellent for pain. Magic has a BKxBK Auto that rocks. Witch Doctor.
Your collaboration with FD on Alf5x CBD Haze is tremendous BTW. Still enjoying her along with Anvil, also excellent for pain .
Hopefully you get a girl and a boy for Alf5!
Photos to follow when she hits flower. Fingers crossed for some color. :bighug::pass:

Back