View attachment 1069638 View attachment 1069639 Two of @StickMan ’s HPG gifted to me at 6wks.
I had not planned on journaling these gals but I’ve found Karmatonic Z’ a little unusual and I have not seen anything on her this far in veg.
They are currently in 5gallon fabrics, but will get potted up next week.
Looking most healthy in your hands my friend!

Here is what you can expect from the Karmatonic Z (Z6 x Harlie-Tsu f3) grown in 10 gallon fabric container like you will flower yours out in.
Grown at Lat 48 N. 2018

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

:spels: ---- :drool: oooo, she's juicy looking luv! That will be yummy smoke, your friends will be quite pleased too I bet- :d5: .... Come Fall, you'll really be making them take a seat with straight MoB- :dizzy:....

Looking most healthy in your hands my friend!

Here is what you can expect from the Karmatonic Z (Z6 x Harlie-Tsu f3) grown in 10 gallon fabric container like you will flower yours out in.
Grown at Lat 48 N. 2018

View attachment 1070704

View attachment 1070708

View attachment 1070713
:passit: Stiiiick! She's a beauty man, and :vibe: in a 10gal pot....:greenthumb: .... I forget what Z6 is, a CBD cross?

I forget what Z6 is, a CBD cross?

Z6 and Z7 are 2 selected phenos from crossing Resin Cannatonic female with Mr Nice Afgan x skunk male. The regular version of Z6 and Z7 is coming from recrossing the 2 selected F1 phenos again with the same afgan x skunk male, while the fem version comes from crossing the 2 selected phenos (female clones from them) with the Cannatonic again reverted with the STS to work as a "male".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pure CBD plant came from Z6 fems...mine was cannatonic/afghan skunk x Afghan skunk...not sure about the regular version.

It tested at 0.3% THC and 9.2%CBD.

3C475C7D-672C-4E15-AA63-FD74DA9C1EDB.jpeg
8673CA44-9029-4E2A-8B3A-8068734F9232.jpeg
4725210E-21F5-4416-92A2-9348EA0FB666.jpeg
D61F5107-8123-4B4A-9ABA-E1EC7C6155C4.jpeg
7C27D14F-6E51-4F40-9659-9A0F79B0339D.jpeg
Update time and overdue. The ladies never got potted up to the 10 gallons as planned. I was concerned that I couldn’t move them around as needed by myself, so they will flower out in 5’s.
They are big and healthy , considering.

They are indeed big and healthy....nice work my friend:cheers::thumbsup: Hope the weather cooperates!
Thanks for the kind words @Jraven! It is always contingent upon the weather. We’ve had quite a few thunder storms with hail of late. I’m not always around to put them under cover...keeps it interesting.

:spels: wow, that's a lot of girl in tight shoes luv! :vibe::rofl: ..just finished at the infirmary thread,...definitely get on the feeds as mentioned, maybe slip a dose or three of epsoms (1tsp/L) to boost your Mg and SO4,... that can go on as a nice foliar too (halve the dosage, use a wetting agent or castile soap to help make it stick and coat better, use just enough so that the solution doesn't just bead up)... It's the transition to bloom that usually triggers the general defc.'s, so that I've seen in this situation...
I hear you on the portability issue, if it helps look into some roller carts for pots like these, which have served very well for me! Most any garden center will have something like this...
61Dds4QvwOL._AC_UL115_.jpg
618eEHyLzLL._AC_UL115_.jpg
<-- mine are on this one.....

Let's holler at @StickMan so he can eyeball the Karma and MoB- :smoking:.... nice job on them BC', they're lovely gals... hang onto your hat, the squirrely part of the ride is coming up!

View attachment 1075495 View attachment 1075496 View attachment 1075497 View attachment 1075498 View attachment 1075494 Update time and overdue. The ladies never got potted up to the 10 gallons as planned. I was concerned that I couldn’t move them around as needed by myself, so they will flower out in 5’s.
They are big and healthy , considering.
Hi my friend
That's some healthy plants you got there. Looks like they like your weather.

Thanks for sharing
Have a great day
cu tobe

Just like her Momma @Waira , trying to squeeze into some too small shoes! I’m feeding now, as it became obvious the N was waning... giving me a heads up . Still haven’t abandoned the notion of uppotting at least the MoB.
I was PM’d by a member who wanted to know where to buy MoB. I was able to tell him
they are on sale at OES. If she gets to the finish line, without mold, I’ll be a very happy, very baked gal.
Thanks again for you help. Plan to pick up a plant caddy tomorrow !

Back