Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

I agree!! Let her take her time. No need to finish for the battle. Its just voting on may 1. The xxls will push 120 days so no worries there ok. Health comes first so do what you gotta do there. Sending you good luck and prayers. Oh and you might get your wish of 150.

@MissUniverse - sending our most positive thoughts to you and the Hubby. I am glad to hear the girls finally sexed for you. As has already been said, take care of the plants and don't stress about the time and you will have some monsters to produce great meds.

@MissUniverse - sending our most positive thoughts to you and the Hubby. I am glad to hear the girls finally sexed for you. As has already been said, take care of the plants and don't stress about the time and you will have some monsters to produce great meds.
:bighug:thanks, I always worry so much. The reason I'm always worried about time is because I just am so used to the big companies that make produce like burpee and ferry Morse where they have billions to spend breeding billions of plants to get just the two fastest every time. So I just have unrealistic expectations so I'm sorry.
Good news is hubby is out of the hospital and doing well. Just got released this morning. I got a few pics and a video of the plant it is doing amazingly well. Hubby and I defoliated the plant together and it still is massive like we did nothing. I'll put an ingur gallery in this post and then do the full post in a bit
It's on day 32 still just barely sexing on some nodes only gonna be a big one

I need to defoliate her again, I should do it now but I need some me time. Hubby is finally fine. Hes listening to some music quietly and in going to pamper myself to a bath. Bought a lavender bath bomb from bath and body works.

Here she is at day 34, just barely sexing still only in some spots and shes still growing. I dont wanna defoliate too much more but I will a bit.

1sfKmYu.jpg

m4K8CaW.jpg

Day 37 sexing is beginning and this will be the last of the grow nutrients. From here on out I'll be transitioning to bloom nutrients. Shes been drinking 1 gallon of solution a day. I have been putting 5ml cal mag, 2tsp maxi gro and every 3rd gallon, 0.5ml of a.g. biofungicide with no root rot. Roots look happy and healthy and no problems have been noted. This plant is being grown entangled into 4 other plants so when I harvest it's going to be a process. I'm going to probably have to harvest it before removal so I expect not to have the best pics but I also expect there to be a chance of being able to harvest all the plants around the same time... I'll finagle it out for pics though... it's getting big.

DAixVav.jpg

zfk6r9E.jpg

Entire imgur gallery

Day 37 sexing is beginning and this will be the last of the grow nutrients. From here on out I'll be transitioning to bloom nutrients. Shes been drinking 1 gallon of solution a day. I have been putting 5ml cal mag, 2tsp maxi gro and every 3rd gallon, 0.5ml of a.g. biofungicide with no root rot. Roots look happy and healthy and no problems have been noted. This plant is being grown entangled into 4 other plants so when I harvest it's going to be a process. I'm going to probably have to harvest it before removal so I expect not to have the best pics but I also expect there to be a chance of being able to harvest all the plants around the same time... I'll finagle it out for pics though... it's getting big.

DAixVav.jpg

zfk6r9E.jpg

Entire imgur gallery

Bushy girls. I got one still in veg just starting to show sex and waiting for her to stretch. She's perfect far as canopy goes and couldn't be more healthy. But she needs to flower soon I'm thinking I might have to force flower.

Bushy girls. I got one still in veg just starting to show sex and waiting for her to stretch. She's perfect far as canopy goes and couldn't be more healthy. But she needs to flower soon I'm thinking I might have to force flower.

I'm letting mine grow naturally but the flowering is just now starting let's see what happens... hope shes done by may 1... that would put her at 89 days to have to harvest for the comp but if shes not done I'm not harvesting if shes going to flower and keep stacking more bud on. But I'm betting she gets done in time. I'm going to easily break 100g

Lookin real sweet! Your veg lights are awesome love the blue. Looks like she be closer to 200 then 100 if you stay coarse

Back