Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

Day 23
Nothing new, but i see in big to get the payoff for this defoliation
87t8lxQ.jpg

Day 23
Nothing new, but i see in big to get the payoff for this defoliation
87t8lxQ.jpg

Looking nice she looks very healthy. Love seeing ppl grow in hydroton. Any preflower yet? My lemon went early been flowering for a week now but she has a long long flowering period. My glues showed sex and in preflower.

I
How many do you put in a tank? I would put more than one in I would probably put Luke 4 in. I just have one air stone jow because it's a single 5 inch round flat stone disk https://www.petsmart.com/fish/filte...ps/top-fin-aquarium-air-stone-disk-16848.html

And it worked great for a grow.
I use two one from each pump. I always run redundant air pumps on battery back-up. I lost a grow years back when an air-pump failed while I was away for two days on a weekend jaunt. It was a total loss. I am kinda OCD about stuff like that.

Looking nice she looks very healthy. Love seeing ppl grow in hydroton. Any preflower yet? My lemon went early been flowering for a week now but she has a long long flowering period. My glues showed sex and in preflower.
Thanks! no signs of sex yet, so shes gonna get me those few extra grams from that longer veg period. :) i hope shes a Bush because those are funand look cool

I

I use two one from each pump. I always run redundant air pumps on battery back-up. I lost a grow years back when an air-pump failed while I was away for two days on a weekend jaunt. It was a total loss. I am kinda OCD about stuff like that.
Yeah I may do that but for now I can only do one. But I like the idea a lot. A second one would only add to the oxygen that gets to the roots

One pump two stones will be fine in a 5 gallon bucket.
That would work. I tried to shove 2 5 inch round flat bottom stones and it didnt work although the flat bottom disperse air to the entire football well. So far the southern ag fungicide is working well. No slime and everything is healthy

Day 24, I keep having to defoliate her as her leaves are growing so big so fast its covering her side branches so I'm getting them through. Shes loving life and enjoys the rough handling. I'm making sure not to pick off the little side branch formation/leaf whatever you call it(someone please tell me the word for them)

qo66Qck.jpg

That would work. I tried to shove 2 5 inch round flat bottom stones and it didnt work although the flat bottom disperse air to the entire football well. So far the southern ag fungicide is working well. No slime and everything is healthy
That is the kind if verifiable report on SA I am looking for keep it up and Thank you!
:slap:

Back