Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

Well I'm going to try it, the sell themselves lists in the q and a that it works for root for. Also every piece of literature dosent specify what strain is needed of bacillus amyloliquefaciens is needed. Strain D747 is discussed in the fermentation of soy sauce which means it allows bacteria but not fungus to grow and to their thing. Its discussed here
https://www.science.gov/topicpages/b/bacillus+amyloliquefaciens+strain

One of specific interest I'm noting below
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26518268

So theres a lot of info. But theres a lot of synonyms for the antifungal bacteria in hydro guard. Best I've calculated is you can either go really crazy and go light and do 1 ml in 300 gallons of water or go and be confidentially super strong and do a 20:1 solution that's strong as fuck and do 20 parts water 1 part biofungicide.
Well the microbiology goes beyond my educational background in other words Duh! All I do know is I have successfully used HydroGuard to save a grow that yielded 14 oz of great weed from a plant that was nearly dead. The street value at least $1,400.00 so a $30 dollar investment was a sound decision.

Please keep posting your results as the proof is in the pudding.

Well the microbiology goes beyond my educational background in other words Duh! All I do know is I have successfully used HydroGuard to save a grow that yielded 14 oz of great weed from a plant that was nearly dead. The street value at least $1,400.00 so a $30 dollar investment was a sound decision.

Please keep posting your results as the proof is in the pudding.
If it turns out to be a good product we will have another choice for people wanting to have more than once choice for a biofungicide. And 14 zips is nice m, very nice! I will keep posting because this is my grow battle grow
With that said
Today is day 19
v9FNJ7n.jpg

l94xdSi.jpg

Hfo3bEb.jpg

Day 20. Got the biofungicide today.

I changed the res. Now 2 tsp per gal of maxigro (10tsp maxigro in the 5 gal res), 5 tbsp mykos wp, 2 tbsp azos, 25ml calmag and 1ml southern ag biofungicide.

Heres the plant

lglEJxF.jpg

VrhxcTC.jpg

OusxMb4.jpg

I took this pic about 4 hours after application of the biofungicide and res change and the roots look healthier which is noticable in the pictures from a few days ago... is it possible I was beginning to get some fungus and it already killed it?
GBJDwpw.jpg

Heres a gallery of all the pics of the biofungicide. It dosent discuss hydroponics applications however, at this strength I know I put a hell of a lot more in than I needed because I put 1 ml in my 5 gal res. It says to put 1 ml per 1 gal when doing a watering so when I watered my other plants I did water with 1 ml per gallon. But thata for a French application not for a constant flow. I know this wont hurt the roots. If I notice this isnt enough I'll add more but I assume one ml in a 5 gallon tank will be strong as can be still. Heres the gallery of the bottle and inserts

I'm going as high risk as possible. I just lopped off about 6 decent sized leaves that were blocking side strms that will make huge base branches. The high risk is it fails. The pay off is probably 50 grams....

I'm posting one photo with the rest in the gallery
Day 22 post defoliation
I foresee it looks like 4 HUGE main colas almost looking like it will be 4 plants with 1 main stem that will need to be anchored down.
ALfmy7s.jpg

looking real good now!
Thanks, I think shes gonna be a real monster, I just listened to her and just heard her say she wanted light and did what she said. I am going for my goal of 100+g which is my goal each time with dwc. Shes going to be amazing

This girl needs suggestions on an airstone that wont gunk up. I already need a new one... but then again I haven't had a new one un years and I'm using a cheap fish aquarium one. Any one within the 20 dollar range? For now I'm getting another 9 dollar one from the pet store but will get a better one. I'm gonna tell them I'm using it in a koi pond that will get scum in it so I saw some with rubber but they are huge and expensive. I dont need a air bubbler taking the whole bucket.

This girl needs suggestions on an airstone that wont gunk up. I already need a new one... but then again I haven't had a new one un years and I'm using a cheap fish aquarium one. Any one within the 20 dollar range? For now I'm getting another 9 dollar one from the pet store but will get a better one. I'm gonna tell them I'm using it in a koi pond that will get scum in it so I saw some with rubber but they are huge and expensive. I dont need a air bubbler taking the whole bucket.
I have used these with good results:

ScreenHunter_181 Feb. 24 10.07.jpg

Back