Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

Get a drop ship address in the next town over. That's how I get everything.
@MissUniverse get familiar with privnote.com also using your real name and address is safest way to get goods from US to US.

Im down!! Or in!! Im gonna watch lol
Cool, welcome to the circle
@MissUniverse get familiar with privnote.com also using your real name and address is safest way to get goods from US to US.
I'm more of a temp.pm person, but privnote is more well know that's for sure. And yeah fake names not a good idea. :smoking::headbang:

How much experience do you have with DWC?
I've had 2 successful and one failed dwc grows but the failure I believe was partially due to my own doing and also the plant just stalling out. So far this time things seem to be doing well. I got 125g off a Tyrone special in 60 days back in 2017 fwiw. I am watching ph which is riding at 5.8 and I'm adjusting as needed checking every hour for the first 6 hours then every 12 hours and adjusting but it hasn't needed to be adjusted as the maxiseries is ph buffered and balanced and with my water and everything I add it perfectly balanced to 5.8

I've had 2 successful and one failed dwc grows but the failure I believe was partially due to my own doing and also the plant just stalling out. So far this time things seem to be doing well. I got 125g off a Tyrone special in 60 days back in 2017 fwiw. I am watching ph which is riding at 5.8 and I'm adjusting as needed checking every hour for the first 6 hours then every 12 hours and adjusting but it hasn't needed to be adjusted as the maxiseries is ph buffered and balanced and with my water and everything I add it perfectly balanced to 5.8
Are you using Botanicare HydroGuard? I would not do DWC without it. There are others but I had such good results with HydroGuard I never tried any others.

Actually, I might take you up on that. Need to discuss with the hubby about giving out the address though. Were both a bit paranoid about giving out info online
I totally understand. I've swapped with a few members, can provide names to vouch. I have so many CBD seeds that I'll never use, I just want them to go to a good home where they will be used and enjoyed.

Are you using Botanicare HydroGuard? I would not do DWC without it. There are others but I had such good results with HydroGuard I never tried any others.
I knew there was something I was told last round... is it this stuff on Amazon?
Amazon product

I totally understand. I've swapped with a few members, can provide names to vouch. I have so many CBD seeds that I'll never use, I just want them to go to a good home where they will be used and enjoyed.
PM me and in the next day we can swap through. Got a friend who said they will reship me the package no questions asked as long as it's not illegal (i said no of course) and its packaged as a package sealed inside the package with my name inside the package if that makes sense (like their address on the outside, and then just write "to Missy Reference:xyz" and they will forward to me).

Back