Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

I'm letting mine grow naturally but the flowering is just now starting let's see what happens... hope shes done by may 1... that would put her at 89 days to have to harvest for the comp but if shes not done I'm not harvesting if shes going to flower and keep stacking more bud on. But I'm betting she gets done in time. I'm going to easily break 100g
Yea I'm not cutting down mine early either that's a complete waste. Do you plan on any defoiliations or lollypoping at all? She seems like she could handle it. I also got a lemon haze that flowered early and she's the exact opposite from my glue she's long and skinny. I topped her trying to keep her on the shorter side bc all the others i grew where so freaking tall it was hard to grow them indoors. But if she fills out she's gonna be a great yielder. But the flower period alone is 90 days so she wasent really eligible for the battle. Here's a couple pics of them from last week. Another question what do you do with your trim? I turn it into bubble hash and use some for edibles. My wife has some great butter and brownie recipes if your interested message me.
20190309_213655.jpg
20190306_003914.jpg
20190304_215914.jpg

Yeah no kidding. When it comes to a 200 gram beast to hell with the battle.

Yea I'm not cutting down mine early either that's a complete waste. Do you plan on any defoiliations or lollypoping at all? She seems like she could handle it. I also got a lemon haze that flowered early and she's the exact opposite from my glue she's long and skinny. I topped her trying to keep her on the shorter side bc all the others i grew where so freaking tall it was hard to grow them indoors. But if she fills out she's gonna be a great yielder. But the flower period alone is 90 days so she wasent really eligible for the battle. Here's a couple pics of them from last week. Another question what do you do with your trim? I turn it into bubble hash and use some for edibles. My wife has some great butter and brownie recipes if your interested message me.View attachment 1027218 View attachment 1027219 View attachment 1027220
Thats some crazy cool colas man.

Thats some crazy cool colas man.
The potential for a awesome yield is there but she's very touchy and sensitive nutrient wise. I have to give her her own special mix everyday and watch how she reacts. The leaf to bud ratio is lowest I've seen next to forum stomper from mephisto. She's got 90 days to fill out so she's got time. The glues been manipulated for massive colas over overall yield for the battle bc they look better and it's all about looks in the battles.

Yea I'm not cutting down mine early either that's a complete waste. Do you plan on any defoiliations or lollypoping at all? She seems like she could handle it. I also got a lemon haze that flowered early and she's the exact opposite from my glue she's long and skinny. I topped her trying to keep her on the shorter side bc all the others i grew where so freaking tall it was hard to grow them indoors. But if she fills out she's gonna be a great yielder. But the flower period alone is 90 days so she wasent really eligible for the battle. Here's a couple pics of them from last week. Another question what do you do with your trim? I turn it into bubble hash and use some for edibles. My wife has some great butter and brownie recipes if your interested message me.View attachment 1027218 View attachment 1027219 View attachment 1027220
I defoliated the shit out of her and she keeps growing more and more... I've decided at this point to let her grow naturally because shes beginning to flower.
I use my trim for edibles too, just easiest use for trim.
Yeah no kidding. When it comes to a 200 gram beast to hell with the battle.
Exactly!

Day 38, now things are moving fast.
Hubby didnt see the plant in 2 days and when I opened up the tent to show him his first reply was "holy shit that thing tripled in size in less than 2 days"
So heres a pic
GNLvtlk.jpg

Root ball, no fungus so far everything is clean
g8ohZcy.jpg

Heres a little video

And heres the imgur gallery

I defoliated the shit out of her and she keeps growing more and more... I've decided at this point to let her grow naturally because shes beginning to flower.
I use my trim for edibles too, just easiest use for trim.

Exactly!
Same here I'm on my 6th or 7th defoiliation and every time I give her a little haircut she fills back in a couple days. I also cut off all the lower growth and budsites for max airflow and to push all the growth up to the primary budsites. My last white crack and forgotten cookies i did the same and got colas bigger than a beer can even after the dry and cure. I was never big on lollypoping but done right and before flower it's a huge benefit.

Same here I'm on my 6th or 7th defoiliation and every time I give her a little haircut she fills back in a couple days. I also cut off all the lower growth and budsites for max airflow and to push all the growth up to the primary budsites. My last white crack and forgotten cookies i did the same and got colas bigger than a beer can even after the dry and cure. I was never big on lollypoping but done right and before flower it's a huge benefit.
I did it I think 4 times on year. she could use more and I may do it in a day or two but I'm kinda letting it grow now as i had said.
My forgotten cookies had huge colas i had to break down for better jarring and i have a white crack jammed on the side that's gonna be just a little plant but that's because I have the original testers and I got an indica dominate pheno

I did it I think 4 times on year. she could use more and I may do it in a day or two but I'm kinda letting it grow now as i had said.
My forgotten cookies had huge colas i had to break down for better jarring and i have a white crack jammed on the side that's gonna be just a little plant but that's because I have the original testers and I got an indica dominate pheno
Happens to me all the time. I think you meant to say Rudialis Dominant. I get a couple here and there but that's the price you pay growing from seed. I got 2 right now that are super short and flowered at 2 weeks and will be done very quickly. Not what I look for but sometimes I just grow em out and say to hell with it.

Happens to me all the time. I think you meant to say Rudialis Dominant. I get a couple here and there but that's the price you pay growing from seed. I got 2 right now that are super short and flowered at 2 weeks and will be done very quickly. Not what I look for but sometimes I just grow em out and say to hell with it.
Yeah you're right, they are more ruderalis dominated in its genetics. But white crack has sour crack in it and the freebies were f1's which have very short phenotypes not really found in the Ltd. But yeah I usually grow them out when I can but with some I have to toss them when it's just not growing well because I need a good yield on my plants. I need more space now not in a few to 6 more months

Back