Auto Seeds MissUniverse's 2019 Autoseeds Growbattle thread

Can you do outdoor where your at? I cant wait to start my outdoor. The more space is gonna be awesome. Im try all kinds a strains.
Sadly no, too high risk impossible for anywhere with cover where no one would discover it so all has to be indoors.
What strains are you going to be trying?

Can you do outdoor where your at? I cant wait to start my outdoor. The more space is gonna be awesome. Im try all kinds a strains.
Plus I dont want some kid stumbling on my grow and either getting sick or getting the plant and causing issues like stealing my plant and losing money on a seed and any other materials

Yeah you're right, they are more ruderalis dominated in its genetics. But white crack has sour crack in it and the freebies were f1's which have very short phenotypes not really found in the Ltd. But yeah I usually grow them out when I can but with some I have to toss them when it's just not growing well because I need a good yield on my plants. I need more space now not in a few to 6 more months
I do same thing usually throw them unless I got room and I don't pay them the attention I normally would others.

I been doing dinafems for awhile now. Ive won them here on the dinafem best pic thread few years ago and fell in love with the xxls. Im gonna be doing some more dinafem i won last month photos blue widow, quik critical, and the new blueberry cookies and ocean grown cookies outdoor, excited about that. Indoor i might see if they let me try the thin mint crack and i be running the white cheese in dinafem battle. You should check it out dinafem best pic thread, win some dinafems shirt wraps grinder.

Day 41
Shes getting 2tsp per gallon maxibloom, 5 ml per gallon cal mag, 1tsp per gallon azos, 1 tsp per gallon mykos wp, 1ml per tank a.g. biofungicide and shes loving it. Pics coming in next post. Imgur is having problems so I cant upload right now more than this pic

Plant
F8CBeVY.jpg

Ok need some help, just started appearing on new growth. I changed the res after seeing this.
Deficiency but I'm a little rusty feeling I want someone to hold my hand so I dont fuck up. I have to wait 8 hours to fix it because I'm away from home. Hopefully it's ok for that long.
6DcXKKa.jpg

Ok need some help, just started appearing on new growth. I changed the res after seeing this.
Deficiency but I'm a little rusty feeling I want someone to hold my hand so I dont fuck up. I have to wait 8 hours to fix it because I'm away from home. Hopefully it's ok for that long.
6DcXKKa.jpg
dang, wish I could help, you know someone will!

6DcXKKa.jpg
You see that bigger shade leaf to the left of the bud, how it goes from dark green at the tip to a lighter shade and back to dark, thats usually a genetic mutancy.
I think thats the case here. Sometimes itll only show on 1 leaf of the whole plant other times its many. Sometimes itll be yellow directly splitting the leaf in 2, which gives a wild look to it. Exactly one side yellow other perfect green.

Back