Indoor Ming’s Perpetual Fun Grow

Looks like she’s growing slowly. How long did it say it’d take from germination?
she does seem to be growing slowly, she germinated just fine. She was up above soil roughly 2-3 days after tap root showed. The only thing that I can think of is the amount of time she spent in the smaller container before she got transplanted.
But oh well time will tell the story once she is done and I can see how the roots have filled in the container.
:pass:

Hows the color today?
Everything seems to be going ok, she is still growing, but not fast enough lol. Good color in general.
I’m gonna let her run her course. I did do a good soaking thurs,with roughly 1/2 gal or so of distilled water, and she seems to be drinking.
Only time will tell. The next auto will be Girl Scout cookies after the photos finish.:pass:

I’m sure she will finish with a quality product. I’m still figuring this soil out and larger pots, but these plants are so resilient, and there strive to survive.
Question I’m looking for strains that might help my son with his seizures, and autism, and my mothers muscle spasms, and migraine. My mom likes edibles, but can’t handle high thc.
Thanks in advance

I’m sure she will finish with a quality product. I’m still figuring this soil out and larger pots, but these plants are so resilient, and there strive to survive.
Question I’m looking for strains that might help my son with his seizures, and autism, and my mothers muscle spasms, and migraine. My mom likes edibles, but can’t handle high thc.
Thanks in advance
The kind soil ended up being difficult to manage, ph can swing. But the gbd in a good soil works as well if not better. Then i bump them with the dry nutes, sprinkle it on top and water in. For 50 bucks i got the whole thing that will last a couple years!

Dinafem has some high cbd strains. Also, go to the meds section and talk to root or whoever answers. Just start a thread and go private if ya want to keep personal info private.

Right on, I still have about 2lbs left of the kind soil so, will def try to order the Mephisto soil and kind for a comparison grow. I looked a dinafem, the other day and will def give them a go.
Hopefully within a few rotations I will get this system all dialed in.
Thanks for all the help bro.
:cheers:

Thanks in advance
Hey bro

You need to have some THC to deal with migraines I know I've had chronic migraines a long time. I would recommend that Haze CBD by Dinafem its one-to-one ratio would probably be mild enough for your mother. Then there's a nutritional supplement called apigenin which also would help reduce the psychoactive effects and lengthen the medical effects of the cannabis. You just need to take it 30 minutes prior to taking the cannabis oil.

When you get ready to make some oil or whatever you're going to do look me up I've been doing this for a little while. I've kind of made all the mistakes and figure it out the better Methods, at least in my opinion.

Here's a some picture some of the stuff that I do. It's very important to with novices to THC that you have a structured and measured way of giving them their doses. That way if they get to the point where they don't like the side effects they come back down one dose.

In the pictures below the strongest capsules are the ones that I make from the 2.5 X the weakest are the 20 X. The 2.5 x contain 360 mg of cannabinoids. That's two times the THC to CBD. A dose of about that much to 500mg knocks out my neuropathy pain real nice.

acadd010d9306e5fd7a625c8520787f2.jpg
5d1c17a4700b95966fbd1b0c105f6f15.jpg
019555c00bd7be1a9297effb301f7621.jpg
2e3219ad7d2b081b57cdc89dbdac6c2e.jpg
56bed286923fbe1be994bd0923977c65.jpg
801e22844ee591d63618e5946ce8b958.jpg

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

The lecithin is liquid sunflower seed lecithin. It's excellent for nerves or neuropathy and if you go from hot to cold a couple times like the freezer to my little hot plate over a couple days, you get a process called liposomal encapsulation which potentiates the cannabinoids quite a bit. I just leave all my little jars with the residue in them and continually make new batches in the same residue. Saves a lot of waste. those double 00 capsules hold right about a gram so that makes it real easy to do to your calculations. Oils all weigh about 1 gram per milliliter so I measure everything in syringes oral syringes are great unless you're getting into larger amounts and then you want to irrigation syringe.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Back