Indoor Ming’s Perpetual Fun Grow

Temps for the week had one day of 90 and the rest was 84 with a night temp of 77. Humidity I have been keeping in the 45-70 range.
She is finally starting to drink a little more.
Yesterday was day 46 and she is still chugging away. she was showing the start of possible potassium def, so top dressed her last night with 1 Tbs of sea bird guano. She starting to smell really nice.
  • D1190826-F4FB-4D13-A2A8-BFEDCC43940D.jpeg
    82B50F69-DEB6-44CB-BF72-C0901DBF2A2F.jpeg
    7B79E550-29D0-4BA7-B221-22ECF19B85FE.jpeg

So question, going through the journal the FF spent just about 3 weeks in the nursery pot. Now could this be the issue with her size and not drinking much. How long have you all waited to transplant an auto.
TIA
:pass:

I’m just sitting here in the tent and realizing that this so far has been a very boring grow, well as to what I’m used to in coco coir. With that being said this is exactly the type of grow that I’m looking for. Now there is still a few weeks left with the FF and still plenty time for things to go haywire. May I got lucky with the kind soil for auto’s or maybe because the FF was stunted didn’t feed enough to have issues, for for which ever reason the plants never looked to unhappy. I will be using kind soil again when I start GSC after the photos finish up and see. And I will also give the gbd mix a try and see how the 2 compare.
:cheers:

So I can’t seem to stop cutting on her, I told her I’m done and she will be able to grow in peace lol.
I took the very bottom branching off, and I think made a manifold I don’t know but now she can just grow from here on out and should be able to work on filling in the screen.
Also gave cloning a shot I still have her top alive and also put one of the branching in dirt to see.
How long does it take for a clone to show roots?
:smoking:
DDABC7CE-5A1C-4CED-8B63-4DDB978E9EA6.jpeg
12A0876A-D13F-4515-9A7C-FBADA699CBB6.jpeg
B60B7071-DA71-4A77-BA33-C11DA6BCF621.jpeg
1961F0D9-4151-4F85-818B-3A328929B154.jpeg

A relaxed, boring grow give you plenty of time to enjoy the fine meds being grown :d5:

How’s everyone doing,
Looking at adding another light to the space. Looking into led’s, cobs, and cmh
Not looking at going over 200$ and also want to still get away without setting up extraction, but if nessasary can work on that.
TIA
:pass:

@Noob420 i wonder if anyone has tried mixing even parts of KS and GBD soil:pass:
I might give it a shot.

You know I was thinking about that, they have to have similar ingredients and should be able to give tab bit higher ratios.

Back