Indoor Ming’s Perpetual Fun Grow

Thinking about merging both of my journals and just keep one journal for both autos and photos.
Any ideas on how, can I change the title of the journal and just transfer?
TIA

Thinking about merging both of my journals and just keep one journal for both autos and photos.
Any ideas on how, can I change the title of the journal and just transfer?
TIA

I think you can change the title but cant merge. I'm not sure that i can merge threads. Send me a message which you want to keep and which ones to move. Will see what I can do.

I think you can change the title but cant merge. I'm not sure that i can merge threads. Send me a message which you want to keep and which ones to move. Will see what I can do.

I can help you with the buttons dude :D I'll send you some PM instructions

:d5:

Edit: I assume it will also need to be moved after merging to indoor growing (as it's a mixture of photos and autos after the merge)

I see your using a humidifier in your tent, how do you control it so humidity don't get to high. My plants suffer from low humidity, around 34%. I thought about putting o e I the tent but worry about mold. Is there o es you can buy that are controllable

I see your using a humidifier in your tent, how do you control it so humidity don't get to high. My plants suffer from low humidity, around 34%. I thought about putting o e I the tent but worry about mold. Is there o es you can buy that are controllable
Thanks for dropping by,:cheers:

I usually turn it on and get the humidity to about 70 or and then turn it off. Now the humidifier is off and out of the tent. With the plants getting larger they help the humidity a little.

:pass:Just sitting here waiting on my autocob to come in. I was originally going to wait until a couple grows then upgrade, but then realized holidays were coming so went ahead a got me one.
Also think I might be setting up my 250 hps, and start running a veg side and flower.

Auto cob is set up and wow is it bright.
What is a good distance to start with from the tops?
:cheers:
Fairy Frost day 59.
04A63710-91E2-4515-B0D0-05883816D9D5.jpeg
24B522FD-2813-4FE9-A378-3BD6AD6FCB5F.jpeg
8E8B9DA1-97C7-4FD4-821B-5CFE799357C7.jpeg
35D53680-D020-4FF9-B4E2-18CBA532FE35.jpeg

Under that light they look pretty close to done. [emoji269][emoji106]

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st
She is getting there, starting to show some ambers but still kicking out pistils also. I will probably let her go another week or so. Then switch the others to flower. Need to get working on a veg area so I can start up this GSC auto and get a clone or 2 going.

Back