Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

Good day growers.so day 36 today.a day over 5 weeks old.all auto sisters still growing very fast as flowers begin to show.all going perfect so far.migro cob lights giving it big licks plants really loving life;)View attachment 820608 View attachment 820609 View attachment 820610happy growing every1;)

Really good growth on the girls. Looks like you have taken away some fanleafs to give the secondarys more light. All girls looks great, but i really like the structure on the first girl.

Really good growth on the girls. Looks like you have taken away some fanleafs to give the secondarys more light. All girls looks great, but i really like the structure on the first girl.
Thanks mate,I have removed about 4 fanleafs off each plant for top side growth to see light and get most growth of plant.upfront girl is seedstockers blueberry gum auto.she is very very nice but her sister also same strain back left is even bigger;) just hard to see so crowded now .good yield to come good times ahead.happy growing every1;)

Good day growers so here we are 13 days later.49 days old today.bang on 7 weeks old.all plants super happy and healthy and in full bud mode.these girls have been outstanding so far huge strong plants.a real joy to grow.here are the cob auto sisters;)
_20171107_202713.JPG
_20171107_202734.JPG
_20171107_210043.JPG
_20171107_202842.JPG
:pass::pass::salute:happy growing every1;)

Looking real good. Alot of buds-sites between the three. Definitely looks like someone gets a good christmas!

Good day growers so here we are 13 days later.49 days old today.bang on 7 weeks old.all plants super happy and healthy and in full bud mode.these girls have been outstanding so far huge strong plants.a real joy to grow.here are the cob auto sisters;)View attachment 825523 View attachment 825524 View attachment 825527 View attachment 825526 :pass::pass::salute:happy growing every1;)
WOW NELLY brother,,,,your getting deep depth of penetrations into canopy with 200 watts LED!!!!!
Makes me think on getting new actual LED grow lighting 1 day hehe.....cool man,,great job on it...
Op

Back