Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

WOW NELLY brother,,,,your getting deep depth of penetrations into canopy with 200 watts LED!!!!!
Makes me think on getting new actual LED grow lighting 1 day hehe.....cool man,,great job on it...
Op
Thanks mate and welcome.these lights have amazed me and my plants.super crazy strong growth.with insane penetration .all plants have a great structure.and no training just left to grow;) had to supercrop powerplant main cola few weeks back but she just laughed at me and grew stronger;) happy growing every1;)

Ok man thanx,,i am new to led's but I'm liking them more n more these days @autobeast can you tell me how much those costed?
Op
Hi dude.these lights i got for free as i am sponsored by migro to test grow these lights.to buy the 200w migro lights looking at around 500 pound mate.might sound a high price.but low running costs and big plants grown.well worth it;) happy growing;)

wow, impressive growing with the COBs Autobeast. I hope you are happy with the progress so far, it should be a happy Xmas haul I hope

wow, impressive growing with the COBs Autobeast. I hope you are happy with the progress so far, it should be a happy Xmas haul I hope
Tony welcome bro.and im very impressed so far.first go at these seedstocker beans .there monster genetics mate.so reps to u and the team.keep doing what ur doing bro making awsome autos for us growers to grow;) happy growing every1;)

Hi dude.these lights i got for free as i am sponsored by migro to test grow these lights.to buy the 200w migro lights looking at around 500 pound mate.might sound a high price.but low running costs and big plants grown.well worth it;) happy growing;)
Oh shit your in british area,,oops,,thats about what in US dollars then?
Op

Back