Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

is that right? Man, Ave been to picky by the sounds of it. I got one of those light/ph/moist soil measure units to see how things are in my soil. Something must be up with it (cheep shite) so boi-bizz soil next time. Have the same lights only my plants finished at the height of yours at 3 weeks. Still smoked better than the majority of stuff been punted on the street. Thanks for the response bud.

Thats shit man sometimes it takes an event like that to find out who the real mates are.

Thats shit man sometimes it takes an event like that to find out who the real mates are.
yea mate shit happens for sure. my circle is small mate i hardly mix with any1. was a trusted mate known years. have been growing at his pad for years no problems no trust issues. then just before xmas he says he was robbed. all my stuff gone. we live and learn mate thats for sure. happy growing

Thats very sad to hear! I really feel for you man. Had a couple incidents myself lately, its really f-up.
I will sub up on your new grow.

:karmacloud: :passit:

Thats very sad to hear! I really feel for you man. Had a couple incidents myself lately, its really f-up.
I will sub up on your new grow.

:karmacloud: :passit:
rambo thanks alot bro. its defo shit mate but can only look forward now and crack on. make this year a better 1.happy growing. sorry to hear of ur troubles aswell mate. things can only get better;)

good day growers. watch this migro 200. space;) been in talks with shane at migro had to expain the situation. and i am and will continue to be sponsored by migro. the beast and migro 200 cobs will be back on afn very soon. happy growing every1;)

sorry late reply dude these the only pics i got of these girls. the grow went well but not to plan lost all my plants and the lights and tent in this grow.lost all the equipment. were the grow was at my pals he reckons he was robbed of everything. but i know that aint true.we are no longer friends. i did get revenge for my loss;) here the girls mate from this grow. View attachment 847810 View attachment 847811 happy growing every1
Holy shit beast, I missed this! Sorry for your loss. Glad to hear you'll still get to sponsor. What a waste of time and friendship.

Holy shit beast, I missed this! Sorry for your loss. Glad to hear you'll still get to sponsor. What a waste of time and friendship.
thanks bro. yea was very bad times. me and plants now thats it. trust no1, even ur mates are snakes. madness dude. we live and learn. happy growing;)

good day growers. so shane from migro sent me the new and improved migro 100 to test grow.new wider lense and slighty beefier light. i will run this light on its own in a small tent to keep me some good temps. im glad to be part of cob life again. big thanks to shane at migro. just gota get new tent and fans and shit. then will have this badboy up and running;)
_20180212_231007.JPG
_20180212_231025.JPG
_20180212_231047.JPG
_20180212_231105.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Back