Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

So here we go growers 8 days later.now 8 weeks old.all plants doing what they should.powerplant auto is budding strong and fast will be done first for sure.the seedstocker sisters now getting there frost on ready for the yummy buds to come,.all plants super happy so a very happy grower.here the auto cob sisters day 57 of life.really loving life;)the bud shot is zambeza seeds powerplant xl auto;)
_20171115_201950.JPG
_20171115_202004.JPG
_20171115_202019.JPG
_20171115_202040.JPG
:pass::pass::salute:happy growing every1;)

Nice, im waiting for that :biggrin:
If its not an to big of an request. Can i have a look at a fanleaf on each girl (Bbg) . Im not looking for defiencys, i just want to see the leaf pattern and structure. Call me addicted :vibe:

I have the same lights they seem to be the mutts nutts. Only problem I got was after the pre-flower my girls started getting light burn, well I think it was light burn after reading a bit more about nutrient lockout the more I was convinced it was lockout but only the top 6" of canopy went a weird green with brown spots & a touch of the claw, the bottom was a lush green. So naturally I turned my lights down and a week later my lights were near off and right up next to the exhaust system still showing signs of burning on the top 6" or so. My small sugar leaves turned brown and crumbed. Have u ever experienced anything like this using these lights? My grow room is 60x120x200 grow tent & well ventilated.

Nice, im waiting for that :biggrin:
If its not an to big of an request. Can i have a look at a fanleaf on each girl (Bbg) . Im not looking for defiencys, i just want to see the leaf pattern and structure. Call me addicted :vibe:
sorry late reply dude these the only pics i got of these girls. the grow went well but not to plan lost all my plants and the lights and tent in this grow.lost all the equipment. were the grow was at my pals he reckons he was robbed of everything. but i know that aint true.we are no longer friends. i did get revenge for my loss;) here the girls mate from this grow.
_20171128_204112.JPG
_20171128_204126.JPG
happy growing every1

I have the same lights they seem to be the mutts nutts. Only problem I got was after the pre-flower my girls started getting light burn, well I think it was light burn after reading a bit more about nutrient lockout the more I was convinced it was lockout but only the top 6" of canopy went a weird green with brown spots & a touch of the claw, the bottom was a lush green. So naturally I turned my lights down and a week later my lights were near off and right up next to the exhaust system still showing signs of burning on the top 6" or so. My small sugar leaves turned brown and crumbed. Have u ever experienced anything like this using these lights? My grow room is 60x120x200 grow tent & well ventilated.
hi dude. the migro did not burn my girls at all at any height. i bet it was lockout uv got. i ran my migros on full power always. monster results. the 200 migro outdoes a 600hps lol. better plant structure tight node spacing and bigger plants. these lights are insane best i have come across so far in my growing journey. outstanding. ur gna enjoy whats to come happy growing

Back