Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

I have never used a vaporizer, never tried it. I will listen to your experience. :smokeout:.
Same for me mate.but im getting older and i wna live abit longer for my kids.so if i can vape and leave the tobacco behind.il be a very happy healthier man;) happy growing.also i got a good deal these pens ment to be 60 pound.but on ebay there on offer at thr moment.39 pound.so saving 22 pound.its worth the 39 pound just to see what vaping is all about;)

Same for me mate.but im getting older and i wna live abit longer for my kids.so if i can vape and leave the tobacco behind.il be a very happy healthier man;) happy growing.also i got a good deal these pens ment to be 60 pound.but on ebay there on offer at thr moment.39 pound.so saving 22 pound.its worth the 39 pound just to see what vaping is all about;)

Im tobacco free, did smoke for over 10 years, stopped 2 times, and this time i have been free for a while. Did try a joint last week with tobacco, it was good but i better smoke it like it is.
Have you tried her yet? Maybe a demo how to load it, as i dont know how it works :baked:

Thats a good price, hope you will enjoy it.
I will go have a smoke... i want to be high. :cools:

Im tobacco free, did smoke for over 10 years, stopped 2 times, and this time i have been free for a while. Did try a joint last week with tobacco, it was good but i better smoke it like it is.
Have you tried her yet? Maybe a demo how to load it, as i dont know how it works :baked:

Thats a good price, hope you will enjoy it.
I will go have a smoke... i want to be high. :cools:
Good for u mate and thanks.just had my first vape and im high as fuck.defo better than smoking it.pure taste of weed and an instant stoned feeling.very nice.its easy as pie mate u just.click the mouth piece one turn and she pops off.inside is the weed bank haha;) fill her up with grinded bud for even burning.dont overfill the bank .then screw mouthpiece back on.then u click the button on the front 3 times it turns orange .then u wait till it heats up then will turn green.then inhale slowly but firm.u get 4 mins to smoke it then it shuts itself off .for next use;)
_20171018_144732.JPG
_20171018_144757.JPG
_20171018_144812.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Perfect demo.. thank you man. It looks easy and no more worries that the papers will be finished.. :smokeit:
Have to ask the boss if i can get a a vaporizer.
:thanks:

Perfect demo.. thank you man. It looks easy and no more worries that the papers will be finished.. :smokeit:
Have to ask the boss if i can get a a vaporizer.
:thanks:
Haha the boss .same mate gota sweeten them up them bam!! Can i have this plz it will be worth it u will see in the end lol.do u want me to die?? Bitch plz lol;) but we cnt live without them my friend ;) happy growing every1;)

So 31 days old the cob girls growing to fast.had to super crop powerplants main cola and it down.but she isnt done yet things could get out of hand.pics tmz.been a busy day.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Good day growers so day 32 for these auto girls and growth not slowing down.seed stocker girls on the left really outstanding in everyway.powerplant on the right trying to be taller and bigger.but her structure is pathetic compared to her sister rivals;) but her supercrop 24 hours has proven she is very strong already made a solid knuckle;)all.plants had there second feed of veg feed of life today;) these migro cobs have really taken the piss with growth on these 3 girls.there 500 pound price tag might sound steep.but worth everypenny.make it back in ur first grow off half ur first plant haha;) no messing.here are the mighty auto cob sisters
_20171021_212206.JPG
_20171021_212224.JPG
_20171021_212244.JPG
_20171021_212332.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Good day growers.so day 36 today.a day over 5 weeks old.all auto sisters still growing very fast as flowers begin to show.all going perfect so far.migro cob lights giving it big licks plants really loving life;)
_20171025_192029.JPG
_20171025_192053.JPG
_20171025_192114.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back