Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

Here they are 2 days later day 22.1 day over 3 weeks old lol. these auto genetics are strong and the migro 200 cobs are smashing it.very impressive ;)growth is insane.all plants in perfect health still on plain water;)
_20171011_201805.JPG
_20171011_201833.JPG
_20171011_201853.JPG
cnt be bad.:salute:happy growing every1;)

Here they are 2 days later day 22.1 day over 3 weeks old lol. these auto genetics are strong and the migro 200 cobs are smashing it.very impressive ;)growth is insane.all plants in perfect health still on plain water;)View attachment 815234 View attachment 815236 View attachment 815237cnt be bad.:salute:happy growing every1;)
Look great beast! Cant believe they are still on plain water :) nice one mate [emoji108]

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/

So 3 days later all plants 25 days old.powerplant nearly doubled in height in 3 days.had to put the cobs higher up from plants.there growing fast and strong;).all happy and healthy .im a happy grower
_20171014_143902.JPG
_20171014_143920.JPG
_20171014_143935.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Wow no neuts yet??? When will you start feeding them and what media re you using? Will no neuts mean that Yield will be on the low end?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Wow no neuts yet??? When will you start feeding them and what media re you using? Will no neuts mean that Yield will be on the low end?

Taff the medium i use is.biobizz lightmix.its pure magic for plants and plant growth.il give first veg feed at day 28 of life.then feed twice a week then onto bloom.feed twice a week in bloom and i always water inbetween feeds;) hope this helps.biobizz always does the job in veg over and over again for me.my yield will be very heavy judging by growth so far.happy growing;)

Last edited:
Taff the medium i use is.biobizz lightmix.its pure magic for plants and plant growth.il give first veg feed at day 28 of life.then feed twice a week then onto bloom.feed twice a week in bloom and i always water inbetween feeds;) hope this helps.biobizz always does the job in veg over and over again for me.my yield will bre very heavy judging by growth so far.happy growing;)

I would love to see your feeding schedual from start to finish mate. Its easier for me as i can make a word document out of it. Whenever you get the time buddy. [emoji6]

Really good growth! Will definitely be big plants! Are you only going to use 200W all the way for the three plants? And i dont think i catch the size of your buckets? 15 liters?

I dont
I would love to see your feeding schedual from start to finish mate. Its easier for me as i can make a word document out of it. Whenever you get the time buddy. [emoji6]

I dont go by a chart mate its my own found regime.alot of research along the way really payed off for me in the end;) less is always best late nature take its course;).but pm il tell u exactly what i use and when to achive the results ur seeing now;).happy growing every1;)

Really good growth! Will definitely be big plants! Are you only going to use 200W all the way for the three plants? And i dont think i catch the size of your buckets? 15 liters?
Yea mate 200 w of migro cob start to finish.these my other sponsored lights so im test growing and showing for u all to see.and 200w dont sound alot of power i know.but these cobs are on another level. Defo under estimated for sure.they have shocked me and my plants lol;).these migro 200 are capable of coveraging a 3x3 ft space in veg and a 4ft x 4tf in bloom.they have proven this so far in the growth of these girls.but these lights give off no heat.so in a big tent u need to think of a way of warming things up.then when temps are peach plants really buzz off it;) happy growing every1;)

Back