Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

Good day growers so the migro plants are 15 days old today happy and healthy and bang on track.the small tent they were in was on lend from a pal so had to return it.so the migro lights and plants have been moved into a big tent to share half of it.this tent i just bought so mine to keep ha;) each side is 120x 60x200 height. So good for 8 plants at a time.the other side of the tent is a 600hps to keep things warm.but il do a separate journel for that side of the tent and keep this strictly migro only grow;) so here some pics.bit of heat stress but il sort that out;)
_20171004_111610.JPG
_20171004_112513.JPG
_20171004_112359.JPG
they can spread there wings in there new space ,and the 200migro lights are capable of covering a 3x3ft area so should be perfect.time will tell.thats all for now happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Looking good autobeast! I did not miss so much, I think I'm right in time to see your girls grow up :smokeout:.
Really like to see a big tent with space for girls to grow in :cool1:. Hope you get some big, beautiful girls.
I am so subbed up and wishing you the best of grows!
:karmacloud:

Looking good autobeast! I did not miss so much, I think I'm right in time to see your girls grow up :smokeout:.
Really like to see a big tent with space for girls to grow in :cool1:. Hope you get some big, beautiful girls.
I am so subbed up and wishing you the best of grows!
:karmacloud:
Thanks alot mate welcome great to have u over here.yea there still wuite young alot of growing to do yet;) happy growing

Yeats
Beast, you got an 8x4 now.
Yeats bro bought this tent 2 weeks ago.only 100 pound .very nice.it measures 240cm x 120cm by 200cm height;) its my dream playground and now i got it.very happy.should grow me some big plants.happy growing;)

Last edited:
Yeats

Yeats bro bought this tent 2 weeks ago.only 100 pound .very nice.it measures 240cm x 120cm by 200cm height;) its my dream playground and now i got it.very happy.should grow me some big plants.happy growing;)
Sweet. That's my next upgrade. I ordered one but I'm gonna send it back. The 6" ports are on the bottom and 4" ports on top. What are you using for exhaust, 2, 6"?

Sweet. That's my next upgrade. I ordered one but I'm gonna send it back. The 6" ports are on the bottom and 4" ports on top. What are you using for exhaust, 2, 6"?
Yeats im not using anything to exhaust air mate.i never do.just my plants, lights and 2 fans are doing the job in this big tent.i.leave doors unzipped abit at all times and all ports are open.working good so far mate;) adding more plants to this tent in a few days .another 6 plants haha;) see what happens.all fun and games.why u sending ur tent back mate? Keep it get it put up mate;) happy growing

Yeats im not using anything to exhaust air mate.i never do.just my plants, lights and 2 fans are doing the job in this big tent.i.leave doors unzipped abit at all times and all ports are open.working good so far mate;) adding more plants to this tent in a few days .another 6 plants haha;) see what happens.all fun and games.why u sending ur tent back mate? Keep it get it put up mate;) happy growing
That's crazy, you don't exhaust!
The reason I am returning it is because the 6" ports should be on top, for 6" exhaust fan. I want to exchange air roughly 3 x min. 8x4x7=224×3=672. 2, 4" fans will not give me that. Best rated cfm 4" I've seen is 190. Not enough for me.

Back