Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

There's always next time :) so what you got planned for these babies, any abuse being given? "Offfff with her head" hahahahaha

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/
Well in about 3 weeks they getting moved into a tent under 600 hps to finish.im gna do lst on both plants if they get big quick enough.time will tell.not topping in this grow mate gna see how they go untopped and see what the cobs can do.then next round il see how well autos react to topping under cobs;)

Here for the ride @autobeast
Nice to see you on the cob wagon!
I've got a Blackberry wet now, should see a taproot tomorrow.

Peace
Yeats bro great to have u over here.and gn be good seeing ur smash a blackberry aswell under cobs.also great to see u mate on the cob scene.top quality.good times ahead mate;)

Well in about 3 weeks they getting moved into a tent under 600 hps to finish.im gna do lst on both plants if they get big quick enough.time will tell.not topping in this grow mate gna see how they go untopped and see what the cobs can do.then next round il see how well autos react to topping under cobs;)
Sounds like a plan mate :) will be a good experiment! I'm in the middle of converting my led panel into cobs [emoji106] its got to be more efficent lol

Nice mate very nice .so u wna go all cob.or u want ur light to be part cob part led? I would never leave leds behind i love what goliath does to my plants.id need alot of cobs to match its power.take a look what its doing to these young cream mandarine xl autos;)

Happy growing;)

Nice mate very nice .so u wna go all cob.or u want ur light to be part cob part led? I would never leave leds behind i love what goliath does to my plants.id need alot of cobs to match its power.take a look what its doing to these young cream mandarine xl autos;)

Happy growing;)
I want my light to be all cob :) the leds have just gone in it so i thought i would make use of whats left lol i love my leds too but come on my 300 and your 1000w, there's just no contest lol its not called the goliath for nowt lol i wish i could afford something like that!

Cornell cobs are defo the future mate thats for sure.goliath is a fair beast mate.i am very lucky to be sponsored by perfectsun and run this light for u all to see;) it would of took me along time to save for it mate .but worth every penny.id go against any1 with a 1000w led panel.goliath id say is unbeatable and the price aswell compared to some companys.they really wna have ya pants down and do ya lol;)

Love those fancy pots Beast. I grew a Zambeza Blueberry a couple of grows back and it is by far the best blueberry flavored/scent plant I have ever come across. The aroma is amazing. I like it so much I am growing another one right now!

Man thanks mate.so some nice buds to come for sure ha;) and my pots are fabric smart pots mate.plants grow fast in these lots of air to the roots;)

Man thanks mate.so some nice buds to come for sure ha;) and my pots are fabric smart pots mate.plants grow fast in these lots of air to the roots;)
I am talking about the buckets in this grow
Good day growers.these pics taken last night.plants are about 10 or 11 days old.growth is good all plants happy;)so im a happy gardener;)View attachment 810948 View attachment 810949lights on 50% power so plants will be getting 100w of cob power .there loving it haha.happy growing every1;)
These :rofl:

Back