Indoor Migro 200w cob lights test grow

I have a mini oil heater in there that is run by a inkbird controller. Everytime the temp drops below 25 deg it fires up and shuts off at 27 deg C. The space is only 70 cm x 70cm. 15litre pots with coco. I also have a dehumidifier that is also run by the inkbird controller. The controller keeps things in check. I can send you Amazon link if you like. I also have a Small carbon filter and 2 extractor fans. One low powered fan bringing in fresh air and the other stronger extracting.

The other thing to consider is the height of the lights from the canopy. I was told by Shane that i should keep them at 30 cm from the canopy all the time and utilise the adjustment knob on the driver. So basically 30 percent on the knob for seedlings. 60 for veg and full 100 for flower. You can see the results. I will post some close ups for you of the buds. Suger galore blad!

Basically im not using chinese lights ever again. I have never had plants grow like this before.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Nice ,no im good mate as i said,i struggled with the migro lights at first that was in a 3 and half by 3 and half ft tent.i have no heaters,a fire risk i say;).didnt even get warm lol.so switched to a 80cm by 80cm tent and the lights on there own keep temps perfect;) so happy days;)

Last edited:
Ah ok mate thought you wanted more heat. I only use one for the root zone of the organic girls, keep the little soil beasties active :thumbsup:
Hippy thanks bro;) i have found out u do need to apply heat if u wana run these lights in big tent ,a 3ft by 3ft area or more lights would be needed or a heater.but in nice small space these lights really come to life;)

I have a mini oil heater in there that is run by a inkbird controller. Everytime the temp drops below 25 deg it fires up and shuts off at 27 deg C. The space is only 70 cm x 70cm. 15litre pots with coco. I also have a dehumidifier that is also run by the inkbird controller. The controller keeps things in check. I can send you Amazon link if you like. I also have a Small carbon filter and 2 extractor fans. One low powered fan bringing in fresh air and the other stronger extracting.

The other thing to consider is the height of the lights from the canopy. I was told by Shane that i should keep them at 30 cm from the canopy all the time and utilise the adjustment knob on the driver. So basically 30 percent on the knob for seedlings. 60 for veg and full 100 for flower. You can see the results. I will post some close ups for you of the buds. Suger galore blad!

Basically im not using chinese lights ever again. I have never had plants grow like this before.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Taff can see there top buds haha;) top work.i ran mine at 50 percent in veg and switched to 100 percent for bloom my first go and got 6 oz off 1 auto;) height i had to play with myself to find the sweet spot.nice and low for veg and about 3 ft from plants in bloom seem happy from start to finish.this run will be better cause starting in the small tent from seed to harvest.aleady see better faster growth hell yes;)

Good day growers.these pics taken last night.plants are about 10 or 11 days old.growth is good all plants happy;)so im a happy gardener;)
_20170930_214949.JPG
_20170930_215009.JPG
lights on 50% power so plants will be getting 100w of cob power .there loving it haha.happy growing every1;)

Good day growers.these pics taken last night.plants are about 10 or 11 days old.growth is good all plants happy;)so im a happy gardener;)View attachment 810948 View attachment 810949lights on 50% power so plants will be getting 100w of cob power .there loving it haha.happy growing every1;)
Happy little girls there mate [emoji4] cant wait to see these, I've just poped my blackberry gum too :) exciting times ahead!

Boo'sBuds[emoji271] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/60630/

Cornell thanks bro.my first go at zambeza seeds and seed stocker beans.so very exciting times.ahead.im pretty sure the seedstockers will smash it as they have dutch passion in them yum yum haha.happy growing every1;)

Back